cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nothing is ever enough

Just checking in to say I’m thinking of you and hope your day went well with not too much pain @scared01 Heart

thanks @DruidChild

im back to nothing is ever enough. so many pressures all the time including from the kids. want. expect. want. expect. want. never ending cycle
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @scared01, this sounds really tiring. Smiley Sad I'm really sorry you're consistently feeling under pressure. What are you up to tonight?

thanks @mrmusic

im feeling really low tonight after reading one of our ro staff have left, she was someone i was really close to here and was one of the first to welcome me when i first joined up a few yrs ago so thats pretty sad.

also i havent met you yet @Andrea-RO but welcome to you!

Hi @scared01 lovely to meet you too Smiley Happy 

have you introduced yourself yet @Andrea-RO on the introduce yourself here thread? would love to know more about you Smiley Happy

Hey @scared01, sorry to hear it’s been a rough week. How has today been? I noticed in the three positives thread that you got to see the horses recently, how was that? 

(Also wondering which staff member left? I can’t seem to find a goodbye post and I would be sad to lose any of our amazing mods ! Smiley Sad)

hey @DruidChild nice to see you

the days had a few positives but its been pretty stressful trying to organise things and being financially stressed as well. i know i cant do much about that atm though.

Bree left Smiley Sad I read it on another post meantioning shes no longer at RO. i was pretty close to her so it was hard to hear but i hope shes gone on to do whatever she wanted to do
Highlighted

hi there @Taylor-RO