cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nothing is ever enough

You too @scared01 Smiley Happy That sounds really stressful. Hugs. It sounds like you’re working really hard to stay on top of everything, I noticed that you booked your hotel for your surgery, that’s an amazing step. Do you have plans for tonight or do you have things to do for your pop? 

Oh no Smiley Sad She helped me so much, I will really miss her as well. I’m sure she will go on to do great things Smiley Happy How are you feeling atm? It’s always hard losing someone. 

hey @DruidChild
i had abit of a stressful day yesterday but today seems a little more relaxed. i ended up just going to bed abit earlier.
yes she helped me heaps to and was the first one who welcome me here and gained my trust as well. i am ok as i know shes gone to do great things and im sure will help mnay people but it is still hard esp since she slipped away so quietly too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

oh wow, I didn't realise that Bree had left @scared01 that is disappointing and I know that she's given you a lot of support over the last couple of years. Smiley Sad

I'm glad you've been able to identify a few positives. Here if you want to chat Smiley Happy  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

i know @letitgo i didnt know either till i read it on another thread. she left so quietly. she has definently given me heaps of support

thanks but i think im ok at the moment, just doing some studies atm
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I’m glad today’s been a bit better @scared01. What have you been studying? Heart

It is hard, I can tell she meant a lot to you. Perhaps you could write her a letter saying goodbye and explaining the ways she helped you? I know you wouldn’t be able to send it  but maybe you could post it in the unread letters thread.