cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Now that hurt

That sounds sad and I understand you are hurt, its hard when someone who you thought was a friend and someone who you thought understood you ignore u without any word. It hurts and you are allowed to hurt and to feel the way you do. Spend some time away from everyone and just do what you want and what makes u happy for a while even if its coming on the forums or playing a game. Work on you.

I've just read this and it sounds really really unfortunate. Friends do come and go and this situation sounds very hard to deal with. I really like ruenhonx's suggestion of writing a letter. You don't have to send it but just write it to vent all your questions - who what when where why how; and feelings. Even if you never get a reply or send it at all at least you've helped yourself that little bit. And after that do something to indulge yourself. Thank you again for taking your time to share. I hope you find yourself in a better space soon.
Highlighted

It hurts an awful lot doesn't it.

My friend this to me.  A girl who most definitely felt like my soul mate.  She did it from nothing, out of nowhere and I had no idea why.  She ignored all my attempts of communication and blocked me on FB.

I'm not going to say it's easy, but really everything JD said was on the mark.  The fact thats she is a psych is disheartening as well.

All I can say to you is this, try to accept and surrender to the situation.  You have done all you can.  All I ever wanted was to find peace and closure with what happened.  Eventually my friend contacted me out of the blue.  I met up with her just a few months ago.  Did not mention ANYTHING about not hearing from her at all.  Went into the situation expecting nothing from her.  Now I feel content.  If I never see her again in this lifetime, I am okay with that.  If she wants to be in my life in the future, I'm okay with that too.  Of course I have trust issues with people now, but really now I ask myself, 'why deny myself what is in this moment'. 

And during those times when you need someone to talk to...pick up the phone or hop online.  It helps.

Thanks guys… As hard as it is I've decided to move on and focus on me… finish my uni assignment, work heaps and get fit, slim and healthy again… it still hurts and yes I would like some answers just to try make it easier for me to take… I don't like my chances of getting any… however after my counselling session the other day I realised I only get one chance at this life and wasting it on trying to work out why someone chose to remove me as part of their life is not going to get me far… I have my own goals and dreams in life and I can achieve them without her… thank you all for the support and you can be rest assured I will be back… I am fighting all the way

you rock lil miss J !

sounds like you have a plan and some brighter days ahead. Smiley Happy

Thanks fosterthepeople… not sure about rocking but I have realised that I can get somewhere without relying or being dependent on others… huge step for me

Great job Miss Lil J
You are doing what is best for you and that's what matters. Take care of yourself and hope to see you around the forums Smiley Very Happy

miss lil j is officially now miss independent Smiley Happy

this makes me really happy

i guess ill see you round the forums then. take care

Not quite fosterthepeople but on the road there… thanks for your support… and love… it means a lot to me… I now need to find motivation to achieve my dreams and goals