cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCD

I am trying to balance everything i do i am just having so much trouble with my OCD stuff at the moment. I tried really hard to get some control back but i messed up and now it is back because i couldn't just do one thing it asked. i had a delicate balance and i messed up again. and i am tired but now i am even more stuck because i did another thing i wasnt meant to do and i cant even tell anyone because then i will be in trouble again and after what i did this time i dont have as much sway because it is mad and i am such an idiot. why do i have to mess everything up i am trying so hard and i am tired and i just i am not even allowed to say it. 

Re: OCD

Hi @Eden1717.

I am not sure how helpful I can be right now, but I'm around if you need a distraction or someone to talk to.

Hi @Eden1717 

It sounds like you have a lot going on and you are doing your best to keep on top of things Heart. Coming here to talk shows how strong you are and how hard you are working! I know you spoke about things getting messed up, would you feel comfortable to let us know a bit more of what is happening for you ?

There are people here that know what it is like to struggle with OCD.

Hi @Eden1717! I'm really sorry that you're going through difficulties with your OCD right now. Smiley Sad I don't think you're an idiot. We're only human. I know that you're trying your best. Heart

@Tiny_leaf @Claire-RO @WheresMySquishy  thank you all and sorry for the late reply I have been unreasonably busy with uni these days. My OCD is still a big problem and I am not sure what else to do but I am trying to keep doing things even if it is taking me a lot longer. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 ,

Sounds like you're super busy but well done for persevering!  It's a really impressive quality. 

Hey @Eden1717, I haven't been through OCD myself but I just want you to know that you're not alone and there are a lot of people on the forums who are here to support you

Hey @Eden1717 . It's really good that you can share these things and keeping busy with uni sounds great! That shows committment. I know being OCD with things can be tough, and I agree with what the others have said. We are after all only human. I have an awful habit of being too hard on myself. It sounds like you might be too. We're here for you! 

I find uni incredibly hard to manage without getting really overwhelmed at the best of times - so i take my hat off to you for dealing with your studies and your struggles with OCD at the same time - it's massive!
I'm wondering if you have any supports around you at the moment for your OCD?
sending you my thoughts!