cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ObstacleS

I’m stumped. I’m stuck between sadness and tiredness. Maybe I’m burned out from working so much, but I just feel like i can’t feel any emotions and when I do, I just cry. It hurts, it’s been a while since I’ve felt like this. I can’t really talk to anyone about this. I’ve told my boyfriend but he ignores it and I can’t bother telling my mom about how I feel , i don’t want to worry her. I want to enjoy being with my daughter of 8 months but i feel tired all the time and when I get time with her I’m always in a bad mood

Re: ObstacleS

Hey there @Helpful_truth  things sound like they've been tough recently- sadness and tiredness are painful things to feel stuck in. 

You mentioned you're working a lot and that you have an eight month old - no wonder why you're tired! 

It's really hard when you don't get the support you need from a partner. 

Is there anyone else you can talk to about this? Do you have a GP you could talk to about your energy and mood? There might be something the GP can help you with your physical health to increase your exercise. 

Are you close with your mum? Even though you're not wanting to worry her, it could be worth asking for a bit of support? 

I'm also just going to send you a quick email, so look out for it in the inbox of the address you signed up with. Smiley Happy 

Re: ObstacleS

Hey @Helpful_truth , how are you handling things at the moment? It sounded like a lot of what you're dealing with gets overwhelming. If you haven't opened up yet, it could be really good to talk to your mum or someone else you're close to about how you're feeling. If you're still afraid about worrying them, remember that people around you might only worry because they care. I hope you find the support you need Smiley Happy