cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Oh

Hehe @redhead, Woah that's actually a really good song! I've heard them before and I quite like them

@annabethxchase I love the band which is weird because their not very heavy.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hmm yeah I get that, I randomly like some rappers though in general I'm not a fan Smiley Happy

I really want to die rn
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead You've been absolutely such an amazing support today yet you've been feeling sick and dealing with your own dramas. What's going on for you at the minute ? 

@TOM-RO I'm tired of my life. I don't deserve to live and I really want to try and end my life in hospital right now.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I know the urge can be really strong. I know you mentioned earlier you were unwell being sick too I'm sure that hasn't helped. Do you think you can flag down help where you are before it gets too much? So you don't feel deserving. That I imagine would be a pretty strong barrier from feeling ok 

Idk
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

hey @redhead

you are not aloneHeart do you think music, netflix, games threads or even just having a drink of water could help ? this a hypocrite move of me but you should let one of the nurses know. when i was in hospital and I felt horrible, ended up being restrained rather than actually telling a nurse what was going onHeart

hope things settle x

Highlighted

@litgym I just went to my nurse, she's going to get me some prn when she's free.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire