cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ongoing Fluctuating Emotions - what's going on?

I like Harry Potter @Tiny_leaf . Thank you for your support tonight. 

No problem @mspaceK, did you want to talk about Harry Potter?

I'm really trying hard to not act on thoughts of self harm tbh @Tiny_leaf . I feel really pathetic. 

I don't know.  I just know that i like harry potter. 

Highlighted

Would any of the strategies here help @mspaceK?

https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/Self-harm-coping-strategies-and-alternatives/m-p/3536...

And what house do you think you'd be in?

I think I would be in Ravenclaw @Tiny_leaf .Do you like harry potter? 

@mspaceK Yes, though I'm not as involved with it as some people are.

Fantastic Beasts on the other hand, I love. Especially Newt, he's even nerdier than I am. Smiley Happy

I'm guessing that I'd be in Hufflepuff. Either that or I'd be like Hagrid and end up being expelled for keeping "dangerous" pets... 

I love fantastic beasts too Smiley Happy @Tiny_leaf 

I love Newt. I also like Luna Lovegood. And Neville. 

@mspaceK They're also great; especially Luna.

And I'm not sure if the baby snake-birds count as characters but they're adorable!!

Today has been awful to get through Smiley Sad @Tiny_leaf @TIL @I_am_not_Groot @gina-RO . 

Obviously i was tired as I didn't get to sleep until after 3:30am and I had work at 11am. I have been at work all day until 6pm. I had a couple breaks but it has been such a struggle. My stomach has been killing me and i just had pain and on the bathroom again. I am so tired and i feel miserable. I am going to make dinner though because I am starving. Thankfully the actual work shift was good I was just in pain the whole time and felt so tired. And I feel crap and i have early work tomorrow too. 

Smiley Sad I'm feeling really down. 

I had dinner, a shower, listened to music, wrote in my journal and read my book and now I am going to bed. Hopefully I can get a good nights sleep. Tomorrow I have a busy morning at work and then I'm going to a celebration party. I should be excited but I'm not tbh. I'm going to try and go to bed early everyday, so by 10:30pm at least, 10pm the goal- so with that it begins now. 

Goodnight @Tiny_leaf @TIL @I_am_not_Groot