cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ongoing Fluctuating Emotions - what's going on?

Thank you! I have my bf keeping me company tonight and we're just watching shows on netflix. Kind of peaceful! Smiley Happy I still feel terrible but at the same time happy that I am with him! And also motivated for when I get better. 

@scared01 @Tiny_leaf @I_am_not_Groot 

@mspaceK Yay!! Smiley Happy I hope you guys have fun!

@mspaceK Hope your results come back good, and also with something that can help with the problem Smiley Happy That's great your having a good night! 

@mspaceK  it’s okay to be happy sad as long as you get to feel the happiness as well , I hope you and him are enjoying your night together x 

@mspaceK Just wanted to check in, hope you're doing well today!

Hey @I_am_not_Groot . Thanks for checking in with me. 

Mostly I have been feeling okay emotionally. I'm just feeling a little bit lonely and sad because I'm home bound right now and can't drive. I also have this pain and it's quite harsh at times. I had to cancel work today and yesterday which I am unhappy about because I have actually enjoyed working and earning money. It's important to me. But so is my health which my khl counsellor and my friends have been highlighting that to me and say I need to focus on getting better. And I have no rostered work shifts for a few days so I have heaps of time to recover. I'm going to be watching tv shows, sleeping and playing video games for the most part! Having people to talk to though is important. 

I'm also slightly annoyed because I can't really do any of the things I had been planning to do - eg cooking and organising stuff in my room and house - because I can't walk around without pain and occassionally my legs give out cause of the pain so I find myself hunching over. My boyfriend was joking that I look like an old lady, kind of funny! I know I just have to be patient. 

What have you been up to recently?

Hi @mspaceK Good to know you are doing okay! How come you are home bound? I also agree with your friends though, make sure you take time out for yourself! Is the pain any better these days? Smiley Sad

I haven't been up to much, I'm at uni right now, feeling really sleepy though since I had to get up early for a 9am lecture. Also a bit worried since I think one of my bottom wisdom teeth are coming out, but I forget if its the one thats positioned okay or there's one I found out (in an x-ray) that it's tilted 90 degrees towards my other teeth. Fun times with the wisdom teeth... 

Hey @I_am_not_Groot . I've just been trying to sleep. I got a wave of nausea and felt like I was going to throw up whenever I opened my eyes or lifted my head. The pain has been just as bad, if not worse today. Smiley Sad 

I'm home alone and I will admit that I really wish someone was here. I feel like crying because I don't feel like I am getting better. And because I can't really get up I can't get food either. 

I hope you're having a good day at uni and can get some rest soon. Gosh - sorry to hear about the wisdom teeth. I know they can be such a pain. I had mine out a year or so ago. It sucked! 

@mspaceK maybe you could enlist someone to help you make a recovery area?

Like, make the place where you're spending most of your time as comfortable as humanly possible. Plus you could have water bottles, packaged food and any medication you need within reach, as well as the tv remote and a pile of books/ dvds. 

That is a good idea @Tiny_leaf . I've been in my room with my water bottle next to my bed and I have my computer, books and tv show/access to netflix and video games all within reach which has been helpful. 

Tomorrow I am going to a follow up appointment and should get results back. I am looking forward to it and holding onto the positive thoughts that this is only temporary and I will be better soon. 

I have been looking forward to cooking some meals, which I will be able to do once I do a grocery shop tomorrow. Then I will have food as left overs and easily reheat-able. I have been looking up recipes today and I really want to make them. 

I also want to be better for my headspace groups this week. And my dance class (cause I missed out last week on dancing because I was unwell). 

Thank you for your support!