cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ongoing Fluctuating Emotions - what's going on?

@mspaceK good luck!!

@mspaceK Go you! Always good to have something you know you want to save up for. 

I've had a really good day today but in truth I did have a mild anxiety attack for what felt like no reason earlier in the day and I've also been having racing thoughts and unhelpful thoughts too. I'm just in bed and I'm attempting to go to sleep to get a good nights rest before my 7 hour shift tomorrow. I can't seem to switch off my mind very well. Hopefully I can get good sleep and not get bombarded with negative thoughts. It's cold tonight. Hmm goodnight people. 

Goodnight @mspaceK, I hope you get a good sleep!

It wasn't as bad as it has been trying to fall asleep but it did take a while. I've just woken up and I gotta get ready for work. I'm super tired and not feeling very motivated. I gotta get through today Smiley Sad 

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit low. 

I think I'll have an early nights sleep tonight. I'm already feeling exhausted! 

Hey there @mspaceK,

It can be so hard to feel motivated for work, especially when we're feeling tired. Is struggling getting to sleep something you struggle with a lot? It might be worth making a new thread about sleep as other users may have some advice you could try. What do you think? 

I hope that you have a nice work day today Smiley Happy 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hey there @Jay-RO . I have been struggling with my sleep and sleeping pattern in general the past few months which has been really difficult. The hardest thing I have found is getting enough sleep before a work shift day, especially when I have an early morning. 

I'm not quite ready to make a new thread right now. Not sure what I would even say. 

I did manage to get through my shift today. I packed yummy food which kept me going. I only just got home and I am so tired and I start work at 8am tomorrow so I need to try and get good sleep tonight again. My saturday work shift is my hardest and really tedious to get through. I'm not really looking forward to it at all. But I need the money. It's not that I don't like what I do, I've just been feeling so tired and unmotivated. At least tomorrow night I am going out with a friend which should be a good night. Might go bowling or something. 

Anyway definitely too tired to stay up any longer. Goodnight people. 

Bowling sounds good!
Goodnight @mspaceK!
Sleep well. Xx
Highlighted

hey @mspaceK 

I'm sorry to hear your situation at the moment. It doesn't sound very fun Smiley Sad

Have you got a sleep tracker? I would recommend Pillow. You lay it donw on the mattress beside you, it records any sound you make during the night. Once you can get some information, perhaps you can see a doctor/GP and see if they can help you at all. 

I would also download calm. Calm has got a lovely array of stories, meditations, sounds, a sleep timer and a breathing exercise to calm you down during an anxiety attack. Doesn't really work for me, but it may work for you. I may not be much help, but I'm thinking of you

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy