cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ongoing Fluctuating Emotions - what's going on?

Hey @mspaceK, sorry that it took me so long to get back to you.

I hope it all works out, and that the party's good!! Goodnight.

Thank you @Tiny_leaf and that's okay. I actually slept from about 10:45-6:20. I woke up and I didn't really have good dreams as I was hiding and running away from things. And my lower gut still has pain this morning it's a nightmare. Hopefully i can go to work today without issues. Not feeling the best emotionally Smiley Sad 

hey @mspaceK
im sorry you had some not so good dreams and still in pain. i hope it eases throughout the day so you can do your work.
here for you Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@mspaceKThat sounds tough, with all the tummy and sleeping problems. Have you done any blood tests for the tummy pains? I once had tummy pains and it was because I had an inflammatory bowel and I found this out after I had done a blood test. 

Also that's great that your work is going well! How is your roommate and the social groups going? 

I hope your celebration party goes well! Do you like to do makeup? 

It's worse guys. I'm not in a good place Smiley Sad i have lower back pain on my right and i feel a bit fainty like I'm going to pass out. I can't even drive home from work right now. My housemate is coming to pick me up Smiley Sad

I just cried i feel so shit @I_am_not_Groot @scared01 

At least my work shift was overall good. 

Now this happens Smiley Sad i think I'm going to be going to the doctors again today :/ 

It doesn't look like I'm going to the party - family friend gathering - it started 2 hours ago and now i am unwell again. Smiley Sad thanks for your support @I_am_not_Groot @scared01 

@mspaceK Aww that sounds horrible! yeah best to go to the doctor to figure out what the problem is. I'm sure there'll be many other opportunities to go to those kind of gatherings or celebrations in the future! 

I hope you're able to figure out what's wrong 

Well - doctor has given me antibiotics and painkillers for an infection. Not really happy, I mean who would be? 

Smiley Sad 

I have stuff being sent to a lab for more testing so hopefully I should be okay and just have a follow up appointment next week and be better. I get so anxious when it comes to health and doctors. 

@I_am_not_Groot @scared01 

@mspaceK Oof.. that sucks....

I hope you get the results back soon..

im glad youve seen the dr and shes treating you properly now @msapceK hope your results come back ok
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**