cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ongoing Fluctuating Emotions - what's going on?

hey @mspaceK
hope your going ok tonight. i hope the time with your bf helps
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thank you @scared01 and @gina-RO . I have felt happier being with my boyfriend and I'm spending the night with him which is nice and i think will be good. 

I still feel very tired and also sick. There is this dull achy pain ongoing that hasn't gone away yet. Smiley Sad 

Tomorrow i am seeing my psych and going to headspace. Hopefully that will help. 

im glad your seeing your psych tomorrow @mspaceK i hope he/she will be able to help you abit more too.
spending the night with your bf sounds good too.
im sorry you feel sick and tired though, youve had it for a few days. do you think its worth speaking to your gp about incase its something that can be treated rather than riding out

I did see my GP yesterday and she gave me medication @scared01 . I haven't had to rush to the loo with tummy upsets but I have had pain, felt really tired and just overall general sick feeling. 

I'm looking forward to my appointment.  I'm going to head off now.  I hope you have a good night xx goodnight <3 

goodnight @mspaceK hope you start to feel better soon

Goodnight @mspaceK. Feel better soon!
Xx

Hey @mspaceK I’m so glad that I’m helping in some way. Thank you for telling me that, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside Heart 

Also that’s amazing your roommate was in a good mood today! I think it’s really good to spend time with them particularly since you guys live together it’s good to have a good relationship with them.

Also with the loneliness, I always think it’s better to have a smaller group of closer friends rather than a large group of superficial friends. It’s really good you’ve got such a good support such as your boyfriend. But, I honestly feel the same, I always kind of want to branch out to find more friends as sometimes those existing friends might be busy. Have you tried joining any kind of clubs or social activity groups? I’m trying to branch out and get involved a lot more this year. Also it’s good your on reachout too! There’s a big community here to talk to and get support from. 

I hope your tummy is also feeling better! And that maybe it makes you feel less tired! 

Thank you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx and @scared01 and @I_am_not_Groot . I am still feeling a little unwell but I am up and about at least. I'm just getting ready to go drive to my psych app and I might be going to a headspace group today. 

@I_am_not_Groot yeah, spending time with her has been very limited recently as we haven't been home much together. I find it hard because she mostly wants to lay down and watch shows and I'm finding this really not productive. We could be cleaning up all the issues..but I also don't want to say let's do that because she probably won't be in the mood. Cause i tried that a few weeks ago and she barely helped and complained about being tired from work. So then she suggests the weekends but I work weekends and I don't want the weekends to be considered "house work" days. I just want little bits to get done through the week!

I agree. Having a small group of close friends is good. I'm starting a dance class and I've been booked into some headspace groups starting next week so hopefully that will help. There will be different people to talk to and it'll be regular for a while. 

I've been really struggling with eating and making meals for myself lately Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK Ahhhh... yeah I feel the same way, I prefer to clean up bits and pieces throughout the week instead of having to do it all in one day. I'm not sure if this would work, but could you just clean up your stuff and leave hers around? Maybe then when her stuff has been stepped on enough times then she'll realise that she needs to clean it up. I'm not sure how it would work with cutlery, but maybe you could keep a few clean ones in your room so there's only dirty ones out there and she'll need to clean it. 

Also that's so amazing to hear that you've got so many group activities now! Also a good way to keep your mind off the negative stuff. What kind of dancing are planning on joining?

Do you have bad appetite? That sounds tough, not being able to eat is always hard... Maybe you could cook with your roommate, then you guys can get inspiration from each other or something Smiley Very Happy 

@I_am_not_Groot Yeah - I have a pretty off appetite and want to eat but can only get through a small amount. I'm also having trouble finding motivation to cook for myself and make decisions about what I should eat. 

Yeah that is a good idea about leaving her stuff and cleaning up my stuff around hers. That is what I have been doing. Hers is still building up which is very frustrating. She says she is trying but she's not getting anywhere with it. 

She has talked to me about finding some meals we can eat together so maybe that will help. It is a bit hard because I have vegetarian / vegan and she isn't.  

I think i might try to make chile con carne tonight because it is one of my favourites and super easy to make. 

Tap dancing btw.