cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ongoing Fluctuating Emotions - what's going on?

You read my mind @Tiny_leaf . I'm doing a breathing exercise right now. And I finally felt like trying khl webchat only to find out their queue is full :/ 

Oh i do not expect anything spectacular at all. I get scared cooking tbh, the stove and even the oven. I like to keep things as simple as possible which mainly means putting stuff in a bowl, stirring and then it's done. Sometimes i can do a bit more creative stuff if i have specific instructions that I am following. 

@mspaceK I hate when that happens.. hopefully someone will be free soon...

And yup, same here. My irrational fear of fire really doesn't help, but I am slowly learning the "art" of microwave recipes. 

When I have someone with me to face the "box of doom" (aka the oven) I'll make cupcake-cup recipes, since I can store them for a while and eat them when I need.

That is similar to my fear of burning myself and I also have an irrational fear that the stove will blow up or the things in the oven will catch fire @Tiny_leaf .

I've tried deep breathing. This isn't helping because now my stomach feels wrong. I don't know how to explain but now my gut doesn't feel that great. I hate this. Ffs i just want to die Smiley Sad i don't like my body i don't like anything Smiley Sad i don't understand why tonight had to turn to shit. 

@mspaceK are you safe at the moment?

I think so @Tiny_leaf . Just laying here trying to get past this. 

@mspaceK that's good.

Do you have a safety plan or need to get help from anyone?

I'm in the helpline queue @Tiny_leaf . Just going to try and close my eyes and breathe.  Maybe I'll fall asleep while waiting. I like your poem! 

@mspaceK that's good, I hope it goes well.

And thank you.

I feel sick @Tiny_leaf . I think because of anxiety. And I feel sad. I think it'd be quite a while before I'd get through considering the queue was full earlier. 

@mspaceK that sucks...

Is there anything I can help with?

Including finding cute animal pictures if that's a thing you like.