cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Overwhelmed

@j95 I get it, it is really hard to try and make people understand what you are going through especially when others can't physically see what is wrong. I know personally I get frustrated and just wished people knew what was wrong with me and that I didn't have to explain it to them. When i feel like this I try to do some mindfulness techniques like deep breathing, writing down my emotions or negative things in my life than when i'm done scrunch the paper up or make it into a plane and through it. For me it symbolises letting go and throwing away my problems and frustrations. You should give it a try Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@Annie-RO I'm too angry
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Highlighted

Hey @j95 sounds like you're feeling some intense emotions right now. What can I do to help? What do you need?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I DONT KNOW!!!!!
Highlighted

that's totally ok @j95

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Well no it's not!!
Highlighted

@j95 what's your safety plan right now?

I know you're going through some seriously heavy stuff and you're upset however you've talked about hurting someone on the forums again. 

Highlighted

@j95 i want to try and work with you on this and i hope you can too. You know we all care about you a lot. 

It seems like you're experiencing a bunch of anger right now and fair enough. Yesterday's news was shiiiit and so stressful.

You have a bit of an anger safety plan thing going on. I think it'd be very good to work on that right now, for at least like 30 mins because things seem heaps intense and i know you don't want to hurt anyone, especially in this community. 

Highlighted

Its not yesterday that I'm upset @Ben-RO I don't even care that much we'll sort out I don't even care about that today