cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pain

I just sometimes can’t take it. The quote “ The prettiest smiles hides the deepest secrets, the prettiest eyes have cried the most and the kindest hearts have felt so much pain.” Relates to me so much but I don’t want it to.

Re: Pain

That quote is a deep one. Everyone has something they are going through even if it's not obvious to others. What helps is knowing that we don't have to deal with pain alone, especially here. You can always find a corner with support.

What is it that you can't take? If you feel comfortable sharing we will be here to listen and help as best we can.

@Ladybug wrote:

That quote is a deep one. Everyone has something they are going through even if it's not obvious to others. What helps is knowing that we don't have to deal with pain alone, especially here. You can always find a corner with support.

What is it that you can't take? If you feel comfortable sharing we will be here to listen and help as best we can.

The anger.

Hi @helpthisuser, welcome to ReachOut.. and thanks for sharing that with us. I moved your post to the Tough Times section as the forum as this is for more complex and intense posts. This allows us to protect our community members Smiley Happy We have a list of guidelines that you can read here.

This seems like it must be such a difficult topic for you to discuss.. you have been so brave in posting. Just so can know more about what is going on for you, can you elaborate on the anger you are experiencing? Remember to take your time and you can share as little or as much as you would like Heart

hi @helpthisuser and welcome
it sounds quite tough for you atm and i can relate to that quote that youve written
its really great that youve reached out for help.
would you like to talk more about what is happening to cause this pain and anger?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**