cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pets getting old and passing away

My pet passed away yesterday;(  She had a long happy life but it's been really upsetting because I didn't get to say goodbye because I am too far away and it happened too suddenly. 

I miss her so much and I think my family is really going to struggle without her positive energy in the house. 

At least she didn't know it was going to happen. I wish I could live in the moment as well as she did. 

Big love to everyone going through the passing of pet right nowSmiley Happy x

Hey @Kittybal 

I'm so sorry to hear about your pet passing away, pets are really part of the family and are such a big part of our lives. I think it's so beautiful to say you wish you could live in the moment as well as she did, we can learn so much from our pets and I'm sure you and your family gave her a wonderful life. I'm thinking of you @Kittybal, sending big love your way Heart

Hi @Kittybal, I'm so sorry that your pet passed away, she would be happy in another world and having you and your family. I can't imagine what if I lose my cat, it must be really sad and upsetting because pets are staying with us for so many years and becoming part of our family. But you are so strong to speak out this news and sending love to others, I hope you will pass through this soon (hug)

Thanks, yes we have a lot to learn from our pets!