cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

I am sorry to hear that you have not been feeling better after getting rest @Eden1717. It sounds like today has been pretty tiring for you, how have you been looking after yourself tonight? Will you be seeing your psych for support soon?

Highlighted

What did you mean by you feel like quitting everything @Eden1717? Are you safe?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5  I saw my psychologist they didnt know what to do they are hoping my psychiatrist can help. they did give me a note to try and help with uni but it is complicated and i cant really talk about uni or i will start crying yet again. i probably shouldnt have mentioned my feelings of quitting it isnt really something i can talk about on here. 

Highlighted

It's a shame that you were not able to get too much support from your psychologist today @Eden1717. Will you be seeing your psychiatrist soon? I just want to check in with you as I a bit concerned as you mentioned that your feelings of quitting are something that you can't talk about on here. Are you talking about feelings of suicide? Are you feeling safe tonight?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  I dont know how i feel except that i dont feel right I keep hearing weird stuff like children screaming, a lady humming, people whispering, loud bangs, fireworks, things hitting my windows, but when i go check there is nothing there i was hearing weird stuff at the psychologists too and she said that she couldnt hear the things. i want to curl up in a ball and hide and i keep crying and i am really agitated and i dont know what to do I have screwed up uni so badly already and i just cant do it and i ruin everything, more banging why does everything always go wrong i just want to be able to do my uni work. 

Highlighted

It must be quite scary for you to be hearing those things, especially when you go to check and there is nothing there @Eden1717. Sorry to hear that you have been crying and feeling agitated tonight. Would it be helpful for you to take a rest from uni work tonight and maybe come back to it tomorrow with some fresh eyes? I always find that to be helpful when I am struggling to work on an assignment. I am still concerned for your safety, are you feeling safe right now? Would you feel comfortable talking to someone close to you about what you are experiencing?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  I cant really talk much to anyone it feels too hard to speak, I havent been doing any uni work all week that is the problem everytime i sit down and try and do it i just end up crying again and now i am super behind. i dont know how i feel right now. i am not planing to hurt myself but i keep thinking about it.  

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling as though you can talk to anyone @Eden1717 , that must be really hard. Thank you for for letting us know that you are not planning on hurting yourself, it must be difficult for you to keep thinking about it though. What activities can you do tonight to help distract yourself from those thoughts and keep yourself safe?

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here

@Janine-RO  not good I don’t know if I can do this anymore