cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Yeah it seems like you've been keeping those things in mind Smiley Sad @Eden1717 Stuff does sound really chaotic at the moment, you're doing really well to push through all of it. Ah okay, sorry, so you notice when you're manic just not any signs leading up to it? You did say you're feeling a little weird like before you ended up going to hospital though, isn't that technically noticing the signs? Sorry for all the questions. Ugh I hate it when you come across randomly triggering stuff, it makes sense you would be feeling a bit unsettled. No I think that makes sense that you wouldn't care by then, I imagine having lots of energy and feeling motivated wouldn't feel like a bad thing? Although the irritability would be a bit icky?
Highlighted

Morning @Eden1717 with everything you're dealing with, i just wanted to say that you are explaining thing as well as you possibly can. I'm sure there are lots of things that are hard to communicate but you are doing well. The meme reference did give me some kind of idea of what it must feel like for you right now. Sorry to hear you saw some triggering stuff on social media as well. What are you up to at the moment? 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  but I don’t know that I am going to be manic so it might be signs of something else... and yeah I don’t get specific signs that I will be manic before it happens only when it is happening already. The things that are happening that are weird have also happened when I was not manic just that time was when they where most intense but they also happened before my last addmission so idk. I really don’t know everything is just really confusing at the moment.

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  I am not doing much right now just trying to relax and listen to music and stuff. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 good thinking, what are you listening to? 

Highlighted

Ohh I see that makes sense- so there's a lot of uncertainty there @Eden1717 Smiley Sad Listening to music sounds like a great distraction! We're here if you need to talk any more about what's happening
Highlighted

@Bre-RO i was listening to a lot of korean music and i have been listening to music all night tonight and i saw a friend today and that was good and i did a little more uni work.

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 thanks 

I had an ok day today and i am feeling full of something i am just really motivated to be learning languages like i just really realised today how much i love learning them and i could spend all day just learning languages and ahh it is so much fun but i also want to do some art i havent done any in a while and i really want to paint and draw but mostly paint at the moment and i am really feeling the night time at the moment like everything is so beautiful at night and the night time breeze is so wonderful and i want to go places in nature and just feel it you know like to just feel all the trees and the way the earth feels alive. everything is so colourful as well like bright and technicolor. idk lol it has been an interesting day.  

Highlighted

It sounds like you have been quite busy lately @Eden1717, it's good that you have had an okay day! Learning a language does sound like a fun and interesting way to spend your time. What are your plans for tonight? Have you been able to do some artwork such as painting or drawing?

Highlighted

I'm glad you've had an okay day @Eden1717 Smiley Happy Sometimes we can forget how much we enjoy something or why we started something in the first place- I'm glad you've connected with your passion for learning languages again! The night time is quite beautiful, but don't go walking at night okay! Stay safe!
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Sophia-RO  I dont know what i plan to do tonight i havent had time to do any art today but maybe tonight i dont feel tired so i probably wont sleep until late so i might have time in the early hours. i am feeling very revved up right now idk why i just want to dance around to music all night lol. i nearly went night walking but i stopped myself although i suppose there is time.... lol just kidding maybe nah i shouldnt i keep running everywhere as well and i have to keep reminding myself to slow down like i dont need to run in the house lol but oh well there is no one here to bump into so it is probably fine. idk what i want to paint though that is the other problem like i have no idea what i would even paint even if i did but maybe i will watch a movie or i could just keep listing to music and spinning around i guess it doesnt matter i have all night unless i decide to try and sleep but why sleep when i am not tired. oh well