cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Sea snails?! Ahaha I love it! It's almost as random as our sloth chats - I know @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and I both apprecite some random facts so please do share 😂 Maybe sea snails will become the new thing.. lol 

How's the concentration going? Managed to get through any lecturers? And no worries about missing my message! I'm just glad to hear there's no broken bones for today! 

Highlighted

@MB95 hahahaha i have done no studying lol @Bre-RO @MB95  well i dont remember as much about the snails as i do the sea slugs but there are these sea slugs that have gills right near their butts and a whole bunch of other gross and ridiculous things that you wonder they evolution even bothered. but basically any creature that is covered in mucus (which there is surprisingly a lot of) is probably going to be like that so you know. 

ok so i am struggling a little i went out to get some food and the weather is perfect it is so so so so so so so so so so so so so nice and i desperately want to go exploring and out and about but at the same time i know i probably wouldnt come back until like 4am so like idk if i should go or not and i might very well get lost. everything is very intense today.  

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, sorry I haven't replied since yesterday. I don't think going for a long wander and getting back at 4am is really safe

Lol @MB95 you warning Eden1717 not to get hurt running around the house is so ironic, I managed to hit my head on the ceiling of the bus today accidentally and I wasn't even running. I'm just tall and clumsy Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

if I sound concussed it's probably cause I am lol, I did hit my head a bit hard, I'm so clumsy Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hahah @Eden1717 okay wow! I had nooo idea that sea slugs have gills right near their butts. I'll be thinking about that for awhile now lol. Also, hope your head is okay @Lost_Space_Explorer5 Heart 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  yes and many other interesting qualities. 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  That’s ok, I hope your head isn’t too sore. Well maybe I could get back at 3am instead Smiley LOL ugh idk I will see how I feel later. 

I am really not not sure what to do I am tossing up weather or not to try and write my psychologist a note or not, on the one hand a note would be convenient because then I wouldn’t  have to physically explain as much but also she may ask too many questions and I also am very tempted to just not tell her anything and doge any and all questions she asks but if I don’t give her a note then she won’t even have a reference point so that may be safer. But then she did say if I wasn’t telling her stuff she would get concerned and I don’t want that but then if I tell her things she might find stuff out she isn’t supposed to know and then she may take it the wrong way and get concerned hmmm this is a sticky situation. But surely she has no reason to be concerned right? Like especially if I tell her nothing... it is just the last time well I don’t want the same thing to happen that happened last time this sort of thing was happening because that was a horrible mess and that would ruin everything hmm maybe it is better to play it safe and not say anything to her. 

Highlighted

When are you seeing your psych @Eden1717? Uh well I would suggest not going wandering when it's dark that's all
Highlighted

Hmmm.. the fact you're actually still thinking about it makes me think that you should write her a note? What if you even just write her one tonight and then see how you're feeling about it tomorrow? Cause just getting it out might help? You don't necessarily have to give it to her? I personally think you should. So she knows whats going on for you and is able to try and understand and help where she can, but I understand how difficult it can be opening up so it's totally your call. I think if you do decide to give her the note then you just need to be open, honest and clear with her about your boundaries and not wanting to be asked too many questions right away? Because I feel like this is a big step for you and id hate for her to scare you off and lose your trust. So maybe just share that with her? In sure she'd understand! That way you can get the guidance and help you need and she isn't missing anything because without knowing these things she can't really do her job properly can she? 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Too soon

@MB95  I wrote a really short note but now I am freaked out because I know she will ask questions and her doing her job properly is exactly what I am trying to avoid she can’t know things not yet it is too soon all will be revealed in time but it is too soon for people to be knowing things. But I know someone is trying to find out otherwise why would that man in a suit and glasses have been following me when I was out today why can’t people just wait a little don’t they know it is what is best them not knowing yet. Ha they almost got me though maybe this is all a test I am sure it must be so close but I am not saying a word. And I won’t say a word to the psychologist either if that is what she really is anyway. *insert long and drawn out evil laughter* I will prevail oooh I just hear a possum anyway I will not be cheated or tricked this time not this time not again. 

Highlighted

I am very proud of you for writing it @Eden1717, even if it is short. I think it's definately a step in the right direction! How would you feel about telling her that asking too many questions and knowing too much is too soon at the moment? I think that maybe if you noted that down then she would respect that? As long as she knows you are safe and believes you then I can't see a reason why she'd push you because that would only make things worse for you. When you say you're worried she will be wanting to do her job properly, what do you think she is going to do? Are you thinking maybe she'll send you to hospital? 

I'm also wondering what this guy was doing following you? Did he say anything? And is he gone now?