cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

@MB95  Yes he is gone now he didn’t say anything to me but was pretending to be on the phone. She might push me because the problem is that I cannot answer any safety related questions because well I just can’t and I mean I think I am safe enough but people may disagree but that isn’t my business what they think and anyway it doesn’t matter as long as they don’t get in my way. She better not send me there but I do have my concerns that she will misunderstand and send me there should she find out what is going on but if I refuse to answer her questions then I guess it shouldn’t be an issue. People always misunderstand this stuff that is why they can’t know about what it going on. Hehe silly people one day no I shouldn’t say that never mind. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 

This all sounds really challenging, and having a person following you sounds really scary. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Hmm.. that's a bit suss! I'm glad to hear he is gone now though and hope he stays away and leaves you alone! Yeah, I can understand she may push more if it's around safety. Is there something you might be able to tell her to help her understand you think you're safe within yourself? Because I feel like ignoring her questions would make it worse. Idk, I know for me if people ignore or avoid my questions it just makes me even more concerned about them.. that also might just be me, idk. 

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  I can’t remember what you said sorry 

@MB95  avoiding her questions worked great! She hardly suspects a thing well not what is really really going down like she knows something is up but she has no real idea just how much of a something and how up it really is ahahahahaha but she did say I was manic and that she was going to call the crisis team to let them know she was managing my risk but I said I wouldn’t talk to them and she also said if I was going to do something I would think she would think was unsafe to call someone and tell them. But even if the crisis team calls I am not going to answer them they can get stuffed hahahahaha I am invincible well almost hahahahhahahahaha 

Highlighted

It sounds like there has been a lot going on for you lately @Eden1717. I understand that you mentioned that you avoided your psych's questions, I am just wondering if you were able to talk at all about what has been going on? I am feeling a bit concerned for you, have you been able to reach out to anyone else for some support around what you are currently going through? I am wondering whether you have any activities planned for tonight that can help to distract you and hopefully make you feel a bit better?

Highlighted

Oh no if you don't answer their calls that could make them more worried though? @Eden1717
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  well I just got back from going out to get some food with a family member which was nice cause I hadn’t eaten all day, I keep forgetting too. I talked a little about what has been going on but not a lot my psych asked I just wouldn’t tell her because it is a secret like I can’t say on here, I don’t have anyone I can talk to about what is really going on and I am going to go out again soo to the shops because I am out of normal food and keep getting distracted but idk if I will get much idk what I want lol. I don’t feel bad exactly so I don’t think I need to feel better and more distracted. There is just a lot going on. 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Oh so they did end up calling not long after my appointment and I did answer lol and they said at first they wanted to see if they could get someone to come and see me but then I said no and they asked if they could contact my psychiatrist and I said yes to that because there is no way he will reply quickly to them and he hasn’t seen me in weeks so I think I threw them off the track and I keept not answering their questions as well lol like I just wouldn’t give them a straight answer haha haha oh well not my problem they are silly. I am free as a bird now ahahaha 

Highlighted

what do you mean you're free now @Eden1717?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Nothing absolutely nothing at all