cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Hmm @Eden1717 you're making me do a lot of guess work here hey... I had to brush up on my knowledge of moon phases to guess that! Smiley Tongue

Rebirth doesn't sound very safe, what's involved with that I wonder... After this secret plan thing happens, will we still be able to talk with you?

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I can’t really answer those questions.... I am sorry I really don’t mean to be so cryptic but like I really cannot tell anyone these things. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 it's okay I understand Smiley Sad I'm just worried about you.. You said before that you couldn't answer your psych's safety questions... I'm wondering if that's you omitting answering so you don't have to lie.. Or is something else going on? It's just I know I prefer to avoid questions than to lie so maybe you're the same with that?

Why wouldn't we be able to talk to you after the plan? Smiley Sad (I'm interpreting avoiding the question as being an answer other than yes...). So much guesswork! Am I asking too many questions here? Do you want me to trust that you will be able to keep yourself safe (to our standards of safe)?
Highlighted

Haha I can relate to avoiding answering questions if that's what's happening here Smiley LOL The amount of times I have answered 'i don't know' and even 'no comment' are ridiculous... Smiley Sad
Highlighted

oh good @MB95 has arrived will you tell me to stop interrogating poor @Eden1717 Smiley LOL
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  It is kind of both in a way like I can’t say it but I also don’t want to say. And idk if you would or not like you might but you might not it depends 

Highlighted

It makes sense that you can't feel like you can share some of the ideas you've been having, they sound like they would be very overwhelming at the moment. We spoke the other night about how it might be better for the moment to use the definition of safety in the terms of what other people consider safe. I know how annoying it must be to answer these sorts of questions, but do you think you can tell us if you're able to be safe (by other people's standards) tonight?

Highlighted

Hm okay @Eden1717 I get that. And oh no that doesn't sound very safe... But I will stop asking questions cause I feel like I'm overstepping. I hope you'll be able to stay safe and work with your supports if you need
Highlighted

Ahaha @Lost_Space_Explorer5

I think interrogating her just lets her know we care about her so I'm sure she doesn't mind too much! 

But I think we do need to trust @Eden1717 knows what she is doing and will keep herself safe for us. Like you haven't convinced me either @Eden1717 but I am just hoping you will do the right thing should things become out of hand and too difficult to deal with. It is concerning you avoided the psychs questions and the crisis team but I can relate to that so understand. I think it's just important you remember they are there wanting to help and to engage with them when you are ready. If you want too. I think it's amazing they called to check in on you. Just shows how many people care about your safety! 

Anyway, enough about that! What did you have for lunch when you went with your family member? That was nice to do and I'm glad you were able to let them know a little about how you're feeling. Very proud of you for sharing with them! 

Also, how are you feeling after your psych confirmed you are manic atm? Are you feeling a bit more cautious after what happened last time?

Highlighted

And I trust that you will @Eden1717