cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Sorry to hear that you were feeling unsettled and scared last night @Eden1717. It sounds like things were tough for you. Hopefully you have been able to get some rest. How are you feeling today?

Highlighted

Sorry to hear you're going through this - sounds really terrible and quite scary. One thing to do might be to try writing your thoughts down via hand? This way you can slow down that ultra-fast cascade of thoughts and centre yourself a bit. Regarding medication, indeed it is scary and feels like it's all artificial and stuff, but it's just chemicals, which our brain is already full of! There's nothing really that different between he kind of chemical interactions that psychiatric medications cause and the kind that our brain produces naturally - it's just helping to put your existing chemicals more in balanceSmiley Happy I hope maybe that provides a way of thinking about it that makes it seem a bit less scary. 

Highlighted

@Mayour  Thanks 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Sophia-RO  I didn’t get much sleep and things have been..... hmmm, well. 

So the crisis team called again today except I missed it so they bloody called my mum who I happened to be with at the time which is shit and now they want to see me tonight and I don’t really want to see them and idk when they plan to come but if it isn’t soon I am just going to tell them to go away because I am kind of over them already. As usual they seem to have no idea what is going on or what to do so it should be easy enough to lie to them and get them to leave me the heck alone but we will see it depends who shows up. Fingers crossed they don’t stay too long lol. 

Highlighted

I think it's good they called again to check in @Eden1717. I shows they care about your safety which I think is great as frustrating as it may be! Are you with your mum now? How did she react with the call? Was she aware of how things were going for you? Hopefully they show up soon for you! Just try and hear them out and see what happens. I hope it all goes okay ❤

Highlighted

@MB95  hahahahah they were probably the dumbest workers I have ever met in my life lmao I am shocked but also this is hilarious they were complete morons omg I can’t stop laughing. 

Highlighted

Why? What happened?

Highlighted

@MB95  well they were just stupid and kept asking dumb questions and then didnt seem to have any idea why they were meant to be there, then i said i didnt want to agree to any of their plans because i wasnt sure if i would be what they would deem to be safe and they just said they had other people to see and to call again if i needed which we all know i am not going to do lmao so basically they dont have any clue what is going on and arent even trying to find out and i am free to do whatever i want now lol this is amazing. 

Highlighted

Oh @Eden1717 Smiley Sad I don't think it's good that you managed to get the crisis team not to worry about you... We want you to be able to reach out to people when you're unsafe, not to push them away! Will you call them back if you are about to do something unsafe (to our standards)?

I know it takes a lot of skill to lie to people but at the same time it takes a lot of courage to tell the truth, you know? So why not tell the truth if its in your best interests? Hm? Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, it sounds like you have had an eventful night. You said that you are free to do what you want now. What will you do?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  idk i dont think i will call them they arent good to talk too and they arent helpful either so there is really no point.

@Taylor-RO  not sure yet but there is so many hours left in the night it depends if i end up more agitated than i am now or not like i dont think i will be able to sleep again but i am getting really irritated idk there is just a lot going on and i cant really explain it so i cant answer your question.