cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Hey @Eden1717, not being able to sleep again sounds really difficult. Everyone is different but I know that struggling to sleep leaves me feeling a bit irritable. I am about to log off for the night but I hope you find a way to feel less agitated tonight Heart
Highlighted

Arghhhhh I am going to scream why is everyone misunderstanding me today fml I am so over it. 

Highlighted

Ugh @Eden1717 being misunderstood is soo infuriating. Here to chat about it if you need to. Also, we have sent you an email if you can keep an eye out for it Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 I'm sorry to hear you're feeling misunderstood-what was leading you to feel that way? Smiley Sad It can feel so isolating hey. How are you feeling today?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Stressed 

Highlighted

Oh no Smiley Sad Did you want to talk more about it? @Eden1717

I hope it wasn't us that was leading you to feel misunderstood! If so I'm sorry
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, just chiming in with @Lost_Space_Explorer5  to say that I can understand why you're feeling stressed, given everything that's been going on, and that it must feel so frustrating as well!

I'm really glad that you're still making that effort to reach out despite feeling misunderstood. I hope that you can still keep talking to us about what's been going on, and we'll also keep doing our best to keep trying to understand and support you however we can. 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  No it wasn’t you. I am stressed but idk if I can say why on here or not. 

@TOM-RO  thanks 

Highlighted

Oh that's good, I wouldn't want to make you feel that way @Eden1717.. Why don't you think you're able to say what's stressing you on here? Is it a safety thing? It should be okay as long as you don't mention specific stuff
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Um I am just not sure the mods would be ok with me talking about it because they were involved and it is kind of complicated I am just feeling stressed and stuck that is all it is fine.