cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Ohh I see @Eden1717 I'm sure if you don't go into specifics and don't start hating on them it should be okay? Not sure. Sorry things are stressful and you're feeling trapped at the moment. Is there anything I can do to help?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I just feel like I am trapped in a no win position I either do something I hate that I know will be traumatic and unhelpful or I have something unhelpful and traumatic done to me. I don’t think there is anything you can do, sorrydont worry this isn’t your problem anyway. 

Highlighted

hey @Eden1717, thanks for being honest in how you are feeling about all this and I can really understand why you would be feeling so stuck right now. We are going to send you an email right now so that you might be able to talk a bit more about what's been going on, so if you could keep an eye out for that it would be great.

Highlighted

Awh that sounds like a scary position to be in Smiley Sad If this traumatic and unhelpful thing is hospital I'm really sorry if you have to go back there Smiley Sad -hopefully it wouldn't be for long and would keep you safe at least?

I know it's not my problem but I still care about you @Eden1717! We all do Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  We aren’t talking hospital yet thank god I am not going there just certain crisis services that I hate. 

Highlighted

Well that a plus it's not hospital @Eden1717! I'm not sure what crisis services you're referring to but it sucks if it does end up being unhelpful and trauamatising Smiley Sad Have you been listening to any good music lately? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Shitty crisis services who are also big fat liars sorry I am mad at them again. Anyway yeah some good music what about you?

Highlighted

I'm getting sick of my playlist haha, got any recommendations? @Eden1717 And that sucks they lied to you Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , just wanted to check in - how are you doing today? I'm sorry to hear stuff was frustrating with the crisis team, 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Thinking of you @Eden1717 and hoping things have been okay for you today ❤