Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Hey @Eden1717 I hope you're okay as we haven't heard from you in a couple days
Highlighted

I hope you're doing okay and keeping safe @Eden1717. We're thinking of you and here ready to listen when you need us ❤

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, I just wanted to check in and see if you're okay? I'm getting pretty worried about you and am sure I'm not the only one! If you're out there and you're reading this could you even just kudo the post so we know you're okay? 100% get it if you don't want to chat, can't chat or aren't up for it! Just wanted to let you know we all really care about you on here and hope you're doing okay. 💙

Highlighted

@Janine-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @MB95  sorry I haven't replied I am in the hospital again. not sure how long i will be stuck here it has been about a week now. anyway I will try and catch up with stuff on here later sorry if i worried you. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , it's really great to hear from you Smiley Happy Thanks so much for checking in here, and sorry to hear that you're in the hospital. As you can see,we have all been thinking of you Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, it's really good to hear from you- I suspected you might have been put in hospital again Smiley Sad I hope it's not too horrible in there... Janine-RO is right, we have been thinking of you Smiley Happy Sending you sloth hugs if you want them otherwise just supportive vibes
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know @Eden1717, there is absolutely no need to apologise and don't worry about catching up on here - you just focus on yourself! I had a feeling you may have been in hospital and I'm sorry to hear it but am also very relieved to hear you are alive and safe. Look after yourself and we will talk when things start to calm down a bit for you. Hang in there, I'm very glad to hear you're getting some help and hope it's not too overwhelming for you in there. You can do it and just remember we all care about you!! Alot ❤

Highlighted

@Janine-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @MB95  thanks everyone I am still in hospital but if things go well over the weekend i should be getting out next week and i am absolutely desperate to be out of here i am so over being stuck here and really want to sleep in my own bed. they have put me on a different medication which is supposed to have less side effects and idk the doctor asked if it was helping because to be honest i havent been talking to the doctor at all and i kind of said it was helping but idk if the meds are really doing anything at all and i am still not sleeping much so idk we will see what happens when i get out but i am trying i would rather sort this out with my private psychiatrist anyway. I am still not managing to get any of my uni work done and idk everything is kind of a complete mess but i guess i am a little less hyper so maybe it has done that much. but this has been such a frustrating stay they said a few days and it has turned into 2 weeks that is if they let me out next week, they had better or i am going to cry lol i cant stand it in here much longer lol. hospitals are so boring. 

Highlighted

Ugh that sounds so frustrating @Eden1717. Can the doctors help with uni stuff, perhaps you could ask for an OT to help you sort stuff out? They did that for me when I had a long stay and had to get extensions and drop a subject. Am I grasping at straws here to say boring is better than being traumatising? Smiley Sad Are they giving you any leave or are you stuck in there? I hope they let you out soon too. Can we do anything to help the time pass quicker? I'm happy to chat about random stuff/play games on here if that would be at all helpful
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  its ok, I am getting a few hours leave each day it has been a little traumatizing but not as bad as last time, but last time i didnt feel invincible so maybe that helped a bit... who knows.