cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Ugh it sounds like the guy wasn't being receptive to what you were saying Smiley Sad Your ipod breaking is really annoying Smiley Sad Can you get music on your phone? Was your psych a little bit better at listening to you today than the CATT
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  my Ipod is the only thing with all my music and i cant get it fixed until monday. the guy wasnt listening to anything i was saying at all. my psych was listening but they cant be there all the time. I am just really nervous cause of what the psych kept saying and i am scared i will end up back in hospital again and i dont i cant go there cause it isnt safe.

@Andrea-RO  now i am just trying to watch netflix and stay calm because i am scared and tired because i am still not sleeping at all and everything is still really intense and i am still scared that certain people are trying to hurt me and i still have the thing in my head and i am still scared to take my meds and i want to scream and i am still really agitated i dont know i havent heard anymore from CATT which is good because i hate them and they scare me but it is bad because i dont know if or when i will hear from them again.  

Highlighted

Things sounded really intense for you last night @Eden1717. Sorry to hear that you were feeling scared. You must be feeling exhausted as there has even a lot going on and you haven’t been sleeping much. Were you able to get some sleep in last night ?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  I didn’t get any sleep again I am so tired. I really don’t know what to do I am trying so hard I really am but everything is getting so hard and it just gets harder each day and I am so tired and I don’t know what to do I really don’t I have tried everything I can think of but nothing is working and I am still really scared and agitated and I don’t know what else I can even do I am just so fed up. 

Highlighted

Sorry to hear you weren't able to get any rest @Eden1717. Things do sound really hard for you right now. You mentioned that you were watching netflix last night, did you find that to be a useful distraction?
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 not getting sleep is so stressful. It's almost like a loop, the more you can't sleep the harder it is to fall asleep and we all know how important it is to sleep. I got some really good advice when I was struggling with this - after a few days of no sleep a friend told me not to try to sleep, instead he suggested I focus on resting and breathing deeply - this way your body is still recovering in some sense, even if you can't properly sleep. Is there anything that helps you relax a little, and get into your body? 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, I'm sorry you're still not able to get much sleep Smiley Sad How are things today?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO @Bre-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5  I am still not sleeping and even when I just try and relax and lay there I can’t I just cried last night instead. I heard from CATT again and it was terrible again they were so rude again and basically said it was fine and up to me if I wanted to off myself or not. I am still too scared of them to actually call them myself or tell them the truth about what is going on but it isn’t like they have made any effort to try and find out anyway so there really is no point talking to them. I have no idea if I will hear from them again or not but I don’t care anymore they can get ducked. I am still really scared and agitated and I don’t want to take my meds anymore and I kind of promised to do something and now I am scared it won’t work because I have to now and ugh it is complicated. 

Highlighted

Hi @Eden1717, the issues with sleeping sound incredibly frustrating. I bet that is making you feel unbelievably crap. I am also sorry to hear that you had that experience with the CATT team. It sounds horrible and it doesn't sound like it was helpful at all. Is there someone else that you can tell the truth to instead? It seems like it might helpful to let someone know what is going on if you are feeling scared. You also mentioned that you promised to do something. Do you mind sharing what that is? If you feel uncomfortable sharing here, you can also email it through instead.
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO  I have tried calling a helpline twice now and they are too busy. I don’t think I should say what I promised to do. But it doesn’t matter anyway it will be fine I just have to figure it all out.