cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Sophia-RO @MB95  I don’t really know how to explain what happened but it just means that now I feel even less like I want to take my meds and honestly I probably won’t tonight. I have actually tried star jumps before idk I prefer pacing. I just feel so weird and everything is so intense at the moment idk I am hoping that I can sleep tonight and things will settle a bit but idk we will see I guess. But yeah the thing with the meds I really don’t know how to explain like it is really complicated but I just I feel like now I can’t really take them and ugh anyway idk everything is a bit messy. 

If I understand you right, you are worried about what you sent out to the psychologistSmiley Embarassed? But you can of course tell her literally anything!!! and I think every psychologist appreciate those who have trusted him/her enough to share their frustrations, questions and fears, because that is the only way he/she can help youHeart. Therefore, for that reason, I think your psychologist is glad to receive your emailWoman Very Happy. Furthermore, you may communicate your thoughts and feelings about taking the medication directly and openly with your psychiatrist and psychologist, and see if you can switch to a medication that does not causes side effects that you can't tolerate?! or switch to an alternative (like CBT or focus more on exploring what makes you regularly feel agitated?!) Talking of the feeling of agitation, I think you may do something non stimulating?! (like try reading books and listening to music??[relaxing music for sureRobot tongue).

Hmm.. okay. That's entirely up to you if you take them or not @Eden1717 but please do be careful cause remember what happened last time you started feeling like this and stopped the meds and stuff? I trust you know what you're doing and will do what is best for you, but just make sure you keep yourself safe okay? It is mainly to do with thoughts around taking them tonight? Or was it a physical experience? You don't have to go into it but we're here to listen and try help if you want to try and explain it. Like I said, it's totally your call but I do hope you just be careful and remain safe because I really don't want to see you land yourself back in hospital cause that would suck!

Do you feel safe tonight? Like I know you're agitated and pretty on edge, but do you at least feel safe within yourself? And I don't just mean from harming and stuff but even just from doing crazy spontaneous things? 

I also love that you've tried star jumps before.. how did they make you feel?! Cause idk about you but I kinda felt like a complete idiot cause I was just in my room randomly doing them.. haven't done them since I was a kid lol Like it helped but I just felt rediculous 😂 

Have you done much pacing tonight? Is there maybe some intense sort of go getting music you could listen to while you pace to try get some energy and jitters out? Idk..? What about punching the air or a pillow? When I'm so filled with nerves and emotion I sometimes try that?

@new1234567  I am just going to ignore in a sense the email issue and as for the meds I don’t really have much of a say in those at the moment. Yeah I have been listening to music. 

@MB95  i really don’t know how to describe it. And the star jumps just felt weird idk 

i hardly slept last last night or should I say this morning I am still feeling agitated but more than that I feel anxious today I have a lot to do today and I don’t feel like I will be able to get it all done. I am also still feeling super weird and uncomfortable so that isn’t good either and idk everything is still kind of a mess. 

Morning @Eden1717 sorry to hear you had a rough night, it sucks not getting sleep especially when you have things to do. What things do you have to get done today? I know it helps me to break down the task and also accept that if I get only one or two done that is okay. If there's anything we can do to make today a little easier please let us know. 

It sounds like last night was another tough night Smiley Sad @Eden1717.. Pacing can be a good way to get that agitation out. It sounds like taking the meds was something you felt was out of your control because of the thing that happened?

Is the stuff you need to get done like housework or sorting out uni stuff? As Bre-RO said please let us know if there's anything we can do to help right now

@Bre-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5  thanks I have managed to get most of it done with some help from a family member.

I am a little nervous but also feeling a little well i am not sure how to describe it but i spoke with my psychologist and she said i seem like i am on my way into a manic episode I really dont feel like it is that bad but then again idk these things seem to creep up on me but regardless she wasnt happy that i didnt take my meds last night and then i got a call from the public health team saying they will have a case manage for me next week and that they are going to be in touch with my psychologist so now i am nervous like why now as soon as i ugh it is like these people enjoy messing with me. anyway i still feel very weird and i am not sure what to do with myself now but hopefully i can sit still long enough to watch some netflix. 

I think Netflix sounds like a great idea! Is there anything in particular you've been watching? 

Also, welldone for getting most of your to-do list done! That's a huge achievement and must feel so good!! And even better that you had a helping hand, that's awesome! 😊

Did you make a bit of a plan with your psychologist to help with the episode? 

I think it's great you're finally getting assigned a case manager. What's making you think they're messing with you? 

@MB95  actually netflix is going to have to wait i have found something much more important to do but i have to be careful what i say about it. anyway we didnt make a plan as such really. and i think they are messing with me because it is really a coincidence that when i stop taking my meds they suddenly start paying attention like i didnt tell them i stopped but they must just know somehow the sneaky duckers anyway i have 2 whole days to do whatever i want before i have to deal with them so that is good.  

Hmm.. I hope whatever you've found to do instead is safe? Just make sure you're thinking things through properly first okay! I get where you're coming from with the coincidence thing and it's a common thought to have. But it's a good thing they're finally sorting things out for you and maybe it is the right time? Maybe the universe just knows and wants to keep you safe! 😊