cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

That does sound like a really overwhelming situation @Eden1717. do you think that because you weren't able to get enough sleep last night, a lot of your thoughts are more intense right now? Are you able to share some of the revelations you had made?

@Andrea-RO  I am not sure if it is because of the not sleeping or not but maybe. I just i keep getting messages from spirits and they want me to help them with things and they keep reminding me of stuff and it is really complicated and i am trying to keep focused on the here and now but i feel like i am getting swept through time a little like everything is moving so fast and slow at the same time idk how to explain it. idk there is just a lot going on right now. 

I can hear where you're coming from @Eden1717 when it comes to the fast and slow, and trying to stick to the present. I've only experienced something like that a couple of times in my life to the same magnitude that you're referring to, but it's definitely really hard to keep grounded. I'm extremely proud of you for trying to stay in the present, and focus on the here and now 💖 were you able to do any art tonight? Does that help you with staying present?

@Andrea-RO  I havent managed to do any art today idk i just wasnt able to. 

I am still feeling really weird and am not sure what to do right now everything is so intense and i just i cant idk i cant really explain it properly. there is just so so much going on. 

Sorry to hear your friend wasn't able to visit today, hopefully he/she can hang out soon!! 

It does sound like a lot is going on for you at the moment. Are the spirits good spirits or bad ones? Do you want to talk about them a little more and what they're saying or doing? 

@MB95  They are good well most of them and they are saying a lot of things but mostly just telling me about stuff they want me to do for them and showing me things but idk it is a little complicated like idk how to explain the things they want me to do and stuff. 

If you can't explain it that's okay, I understand! It must get so overwhealming having them there and not knowing what to believe or do etc. I'm glad to hear they're good spirits though and hope that what they're asking you to do is also good and safe things. Is there any pressure from them to do these things? Like do they make you feel scared or anything if you don't do what they're asking? 

@MB95  There is pressure but it is ok it is probably just when I am not listening enough. Idk it is hard to explain. 

Sorry to hear that things were intense for you last night @Eden1717. I hope that you were able to get some rest last night. How are you feeling today?

@Sophia-RO  I didn’t sleep again last night and I am feeling weird again today. 

I have ave a lot going on that I can’t really explain at the moment and everything is really intense and I feel really weird and I don’t know what to do about tomorrow or anything else and I want to scream and ugh anyway there is a lot going on.