cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Sorry you didn't get any sleep and there's so much going on for you right now @Eden1717 Smiley Sad I'm not much help at the moment but will be on the lighter part of the forums (games and stuff) just chilling if you want some company there

I am sorry to hear you are feeling all of those things @Eden1717 - it does sound like a lot to be dealing with. Are you waiting to hear back from the case manager and public team tomorrow? Either way, feel free to let us know how it goes. I can imagine it would be stressful to be waiting around the whole day for a potential call Heart

Is there anything you want to talk through regarding tomorrow? Maybe about how you're feeling or what's worrying you the most? Happy to chat for a bit if you're around! 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  thanks 

@Taylor-RO  i dont know if they are going to call tomorrow or some other time through the week or if they are even going to call I have no idea what is happening they just said they would have a case manager for me "next week" but that could mean anything. 

@MB95  i dont know it is really complicated and i dont know how to explain what is going on and i keep trying to write it down in my journal and then i cant and for some reason i keep thinking that if i write it or tell anyone what is happening that is if i can find the words to begin with that they will just laugh and tell me i am making it all up for attention so now i just feel like hiding everything and not telling anyone anything and i just feel really weird still and there is just a lot going on with the spirits and tomorrow is going to be a big day and i just feel very off and i cant explain it. 

Hi @Eden1717 , 

It sounds like there's a lot going on for you at the moment, and I can imagine that would be so exhausting. Does writing things down in your journal usually help you process things a bit? Feeling like people would laugh at you or say you're making stuff up sounds like an awful feeling Smiley Sad You mentioned that today's going to be a really big day, is that because of the call you're waiting for from the public team, or is there other stuff going on ?  You've mentioned that the spirits want you to do things for them, is that part of the pressure you're feeling? 

Also I just wanted to let you know I'll be sending you an email as well, so keep an eye out for that

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

Well someone did end up calling but they weren’t very easy to talk to they just said try taking the meds again and that it wasn’t a big deal and I told them I didn’t feel like I could and they just said nothing, I also told them a lot was going on and they said they didn’t need to know unless I was at risk of hurting myself or someone else. They just said call back if I felt like I wasn’t ok. they said I seemed fine even though I wasn’t feeling fine and idk how they can tell how I felt over the phone but whatever they said I see the doctor in 2 weeks so I guess I won’t be hearing from them again until after that. They still didn’t tell me if I had a case manager either. 

@Janine-RO  writing things sometimes helps me process stuff, today is just going to be a big day  because a lot is happening. I don’t know how to explain it. 

Hey @Eden1717 , hmmm that doesn't sound super helpful - sorry to hear that they weren't very easy to talk to. We're here if you feel like chatting any more about what's happening for you today, totally get if it's a bit hard to explain though. 

What are you up to today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

@Janine-RO  I dont know I have been doing random things all day. I dont know if i can chat about what is going on. 

Ughh still no CM and an unhelpful call Smiley Sad That's really frustrating and not the first time the community care team have let you down right? @Eden1717 What kind of random things have you been up to? (if you don't mind me asking)

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I just want them to be straight with me like i dont care if they arent going to be there for me but i dont want them to say one thing and do another i just want to know what is happening. ugh anyway i have mostly been watching netflix and pacing i did some cooking as well idk. 

ugh i am still everything is just really weird and i am still struggling to explain it and i just feel really off and i want to scream and i just i dont feel right. i am trying i am but there is nothing i cant i dont know what to do and i just keep getting confused about what path to take and who to trust and i am so incredibly agitated i cannot even describe it properly things are not i cant explain it.