cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

HAHA @Andrea-RO I love the story about your housemate running off with your chicken pieces

Mm I would also like to ask what you meant by imploding Smiley Sad It just sounds a little ominous Smiley Sad @Eden1717

oh whoops you responded haha @Eden1717

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  dont worry about the imploding it shouldnt happen for a while anyway. 

oh she's truly a menace Smiley Very Happy though I can't complain too much, since I definitely do the same to my mum whenever I am home 

That does sound really hard to explain @Eden1717, and I can imagine a lot of this would feel really intuitive for you, which I feel makes it even harder to explain to other people (Which I can only imagine would be really frustrating sometimes!!) The only thing I wanted to double check is whether other people would feel that this implosion would be physically dangerous for you - or is it more of an internal revelation thing?

@Andrea-RO  hmmm I am not sure because it might not be the implosion part that might be dangerous it might be the part after that but I don’t know what exactly that will entail yet because they won’t tell me and what they will tell me is a little vague. The implosion part could be emotionally dangerous but shouldn’t be physically but no it would be the part after that might be because they haven’t said what the work is they want me to do but considering what they are saying will happen with the whole implosion stuff anyway it probably won’t be an easy thing they want me to do so idk. This stuff is both internal and external. 

That makes sense @Eden1717, please correct me if I am wrong, but from what I can understand of what you've said, it sounds like the implosion is going to almost be the destruction or at least a total change of who you are as a person. So it's hard to predict what's going to happen in the future because you're not sure what's going to happen after this big change right? 

Do you know if you'll get any warning about when the implosion is going to happen? It sounds like it is still a little while away for the moment Smiley Happy 

@Andrea-RO  I don’t know exactly when it will happen, and it isn’t exactly that I will still be there just I won’t be hmm I really don’t know how to explain this it is very complicated. 

Sorry to hear things are a bit tough again tonight with trying to understand things and what the spirits want of you. I think it's so incredible that you're trying the journalling and colouring to let out some feels! It sounds like you're really putting in the hard yards so I hope it pays off for you soon because you deserve a bit of a break @Eden1717

You're not stupid for agreeing to try and make up an assignment. I think that shows just how determined you are and I admire you for that! I had no clue you were still continuing with uni this semester so I honestly take my hat off to you. I know it hasn't been easy for you and think it's incredible you're trying to push through it. Just remember to be kind to yourself okay? You haven't had an easy run lately so try to take it slow okay? 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my xmas baking ideas! I actually just had an idea!! I remember when @Lost_Space_Explorer5 made the brownies I gave her the recipie for! Well.. how would you both feel about baking some christmas cookies 'together'?! We could find a nice recipie and each give it a try?! Idk, just a suggestion and could be something fun? I 100% get it if you guys don't want to though so absolutely no pressure!!! Just thought I'd throw it out there 😊

I'm totally trying your friend chicken @Eden1717 - it sounds incredible and my mouth is already watering!!!! What sorts of seasonings do you use in your coating? Any secret ones I should know about? Lol 

@MB95  Yeah well i literally failed all of my other classes this semester but this one the lecturer has put the grade on hold pending this one assessment but i still doubt i will pass anyway but i thought i should at least try seeing as they were giving me the chance. as for the cookies i am not opposed to baking but i dont currently have the required equipment or ingredients so we will have to see if i am able to get them or not. the fried chicken i am afraid my coating recipe is a secret but everyone usually has their own stuff they like in it anyway. but whatever you put in, put in enough that you can just see it when it is mixed in with the flour. and i think i know what the spirits want from me in a general sense but just the specifics of how they want to make that happen is what i am not sure about.   

Hey @Eden1717 , your fried chicken sounds a lot like my partner's! He's from the USA originally and I think it was one of the things he missed the most over here. Time consuming to make but so tasty!

Thanks for explaining a bit about what the spirits are wanting from you, I imagine that would be pretty hard to put into words and it all sounds pretty complicated, is it something that you find frightening? I'm also just wondering if you've ever talked through this with your psychologist, are you seeing them again soon? 

Good luck with the uni assignment- I'm glad your lecturer gave you the chance to complete it even if it is a bit of a slog

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here