cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

@Janine-RO  it is an exam so I will definitely fail but oh well. I should be seeing my psychologist around the end of the week but I haven’t talked to them about this. Idk some things about it are scary others not so much it really depends. But it doesn’t matter if I get scared or not because it is just something that has to happen. 

ughh exams are so tedious and annoying @Eden1717 sorry that its coming up, but good on you for giving it a go. Sorry things are a bit scary sometimes, when you said it's just something that has to happen, are you referring to what the spirits want?

Also your secret fried chicken coating made me think of this little friend...

colonel sanders dance GIF by KFC Australia

I think you've got everyone onto the fried chicken idea now @Eden1717 🤣 

That's totally fine not having everything for the cookies, I actually don't think I have it either lol Definately don't have the ingredients and I'm gonna have to raid my housemates cooking stuff to see what she's got. Although I do think I saw some xmas cookie cutters the other day!! I'm going to bake next wednesday if you'd like to join 😊 Like I said, absolutely no pressure but it could be a bit of fun! 

As for uni, I think it's great the lecturer is giving you a chance. Some lecturers are awesome and supportive and it's so nice when you get a good one! And I think it's amazing you're willing to give it a go. Regardless of the outcome, we all know how hard you've worked to get here and that is to be commended!! 

How are things going with the spirits today? Do you think you might mention them to your psychologist at all during your session?

I'm loving the idea of baking cookies together Smiley Happy Hear hear about the supportive lecturers! Smiley Happy

Sad reacc that the fried chicken specific recipe is a secret but we understand lol Smiley Tongue

The implosion stuff sounds a bit complicated but I'm glad you're safe at the moment @Eden1717

@Hannah-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @MB95  yeah sorry the chicken recipe stays secret lol. 

@Hannah-RO  yes i mean what the spirits want 

@MB95  the spirit stuff is kind of intense i have been getting more messages and there is just a lot going on plus now they dont want me to go and see the new psychiatrist anymore so i am not sure what i am going to do about that but i will have to figure something out. 

I am kind of struggling a little there is a lot going on and i am not sure what to do and i still feel like i cant tell anyone what is going on but maybe i am not meant to anyway idk maybe i just need to keep quiet and wait and do what they say. oh well i am sure it will be fine it isnt like i have much of a choice. 

Sorry to hear that things are intense tonight and that you feel like you are struggling @Eden1717. You mentioned that you have been getting more messages and that you feel like you don't have much of a choice, are you feeling safe right now? Did you want to share a bit more about the messages you have been getting? Are the messages making you feel upset or scared in anyway?

@Sophia-RO  I think i am safe at the moment. I am just there is so much going on and they want me to well i dont think i can say what but it is just like it is a lot and i dont know how i feel about it but also they dont like me talking about it so i cant really say too much. 

I am glad to hear that you are feeling safe @Eden1717. Is there any activities that you could do tonight (such as watching tv shows/movies) that might help things slow down a bit for you? Is there anything in particular that has helped you in the past when you have felt like this? Is there anyone else that you would feel comfortable talking to about what is is going on?

@Sophia-RO  I did some painting and watched Netflix but idk nothing is really helping that much.  There is not really any other people that I feel like I can talk to about this like idk if I will be able to tell my psychologist or not and idk there just isn’t anyone I feel like I can share this with. 

Morning @Eden1717 just catching up on how you've been, sorry there is so much going on for you. It must be tough holding yourself through this experience whilst also feeling like you can't tell anyone what's happening. There is no pressure to disclose anything to us, but I hope that you know that there are many people here that genuinely care about you and would be happy to listen, if you ever needed to get it off your chest. We're gonna check in via email today as well, so keep an eye out for that.