cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

@Bre-RO  thanks.... I just don’t know that I could even if I wanted too. Every time I even come close to saying it out loud or writing it I just can’t. 

That's so hard Smiley Sad @Eden1717 Do you feel comfy telling us what stops you? Or makes you feel like you can't talk about this stuff, even if you wanted to? 

@Bre-RO  Idk how to explain that either, like partly certain things don’t like being talked about but just idk I just can’t. 

Today has been hard and intense and there is a lot going on that I cannot explain and I am tired but I can’t think about that and I am still really agitated and feeling super weird and everything is just a lot at the moment. 

Sorry things are so overwhelming at the moment @Eden1717 Smiley Sad It's okay if you can't talk about certain things. Is there anything you want to chat through or anything we can do to help?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  There are things but I don’t think I can talk about most of them. I am not allowed to talk about most of the things bothering me at the moment and there is nothing anyone can really do. It is just something I have to suffer through for now. 

Awh okay @Eden1717 Smiley Sad It's really hard when you can't talk about stuff that's upsetting you

It must be really difficult feeling like you can't talk about most of the things that are bothering you @Eden1717. You mentioned before that you might be able to tell your psychologist about what is going on, which is good to hear. Is there anything that you are unsure about when it comes to making the decision about telling them?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Yeah

@Sophia-RO  I don’t know if I can tell them or not it just depends if I manage to write it down or not if I can’t I won’t be telling them anything. 

Is writing it down for your psychologist something you would like to do @Eden1717? Are there strategies that you could do that would make you feel more comfortable if you do decide to write it down?

@Sophia-RO  I don’t know