cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

That does sound quite scary @Eden1717, I can understand why you are feeling scared. Was there something that happened that has made you feel this way? If so, would you like to talk about it? You mentioned that you are feeling scared about some of the things that you are not allowed to talk about, is there anything that we can do to support you tonight?

@Sophia-RO I dont know what happened, and I am not sure there is anything anyone can do i just need to keep trying to distract myself i think. 

Hmm.. that would be scary thinking that because they are the ones meant to be helping you get through this so I can see how those thoughts would be challenging and scary! 

Is there anything in particular that's making you feel like it's all a trap? Or are the spirits saying things to make you think that? 

I'm happy to chat some of it through and throw some ideas around with you about why they may or may not be wanting to hurt you if you like? Not sure if that will help or not? 

As for tonight, do you feel safe? 

@MB95  it is complicated the spirits say some things but it isnt really them i mean it is more another being that is saying that and it is hard to explain and i am not supposed to say exactly. I feel like it is all a trap because there are too many suspicious things happening. 

That sounds really tough @Eden1717, having suspicious things going on around you must be hard. You mentioned before that you are trying to distract yourself, how is that going? I also just wanted to check in with you and ask you whether you are feeling safe tonight?

Is it the being from hell you were talking about the other day? It's totally okay if you don't want to share things or answer my questions as I do understand there's stuff you can't say and also find it hard to explain but I'm here if you'd like to talk through any of the suspicious things that have been happening. ❤ Please do let us know if you are feeling unsafe though okay?

@Sophia-RO @MB95  thanks sorry i think i am safe for now. 

I saw my psychologist, she said she was concerned and now idk i am still scared she is going to hurt me though. ugh everything is getting to be too much like i am trying really hard but i just cant i dont know what to do and i am just like constantly scared like really really scared all the time. idk how to explain everything i just dont feel right. 

It sucks that you are still feeling scared, but I am glad to hear that you are feeling safe right now @Eden1717. Oh that sounds really tough, did you feel comfortable talking with your psychologist a little bit about how you are feeling or what has been going on lately?

@Sophia-RO  well i managed to write her a note with some of the things that have been going on and we talked about some things. i just dont know what to do anymore i am trying really hard but everything is just so difficult. 

I think it was really courageous of you to still write the note and let your psychologist know how you have been going despite still feeling scared @Eden1717. I can hear that you have been trying really hard and I think you have been really resilient. Do you have anything planned for tonight that might help distract you from these feelings?