cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

@musicfan_xo  it is fine i hope you can find a way to feel more confident within yourself so you dont feel the need to put yourself down. 

Sorry to hear that you were feeling weird last night and that things were tough @Eden1717. Hopefully distracting yourself by watching Hell’s Kitchen helped a bit. Were you able to get any rest last night? Do you have anyone that supports you with managing your meds? Could your psychiatrist support you ?

Sorry to hear that you felt excluded @musicfan_xo, that sounds really difficult. I can see that you are kind to others here on the forum and I am sure that the other users really appreciate your support Heart

@Eden1717 that's not gonna happen

@Sophia-RO I don't think so

@musicfan_xo  Man Sad 

i am feeling pretty stressed today and also really not right and idk everything is a mess and I don’t feel good. I am struggling so much with the eating stuff and I want to cry and everything is just too much. I just can’t deal with everything at the moment. There is a lot more going on but I don’t feel like I can explain it properly right now. 

I'm sorry you're so stressed still Smiley Sad Is there anything we can do to help with the eating stuff @Eden1717? Smiley Sad Or has anything ever helped in the past? And that's okay no pressure to explain what's happening

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  nothing has really helped before with the eating stuff so idk how anyone could help if I am honest like I wouldn’t even know where to start. I am just like scared to eat so many things. Anyway idk what to do thanks for the offer though. And yeah I want to be able to describe it because maybe that would help me figure some stuff out but I just can’t at the moment. 

@musicfan_xo  You don’t have to go but of course it is your choice I am sorry I didn’t do a long reply if I am honest I am struggling to know how to communicate with you that isn’t your fault I just really don’t know how best to talk with you because I feel like what I am saying/doing is upsetting you and that is the last thing I want so I have just been trying to keep it simple so as not to cause any bad feelings but maybe I have not succeeded in that regard. 

Hi all! Long time so speak...I hope you are all doing ok. So sorry to hear that things are pretty bad for you at the moment @Eden1717. It must be hard feeling as though you can't deal with everything at the moment Smiley Sad. We are here to support you tonight. What are your plans for tonight? Might you try and keep yourself busy or are you going to try and take it easy?

Also, @musicfan_xo, I have removed your most recent post and will send you an email soon explaining why Smiley Happy.

@Maddy-RO  Yeah I am currently visiting my family and we are watching Hell’s Kitchen so I am trying to keep distracted as best I can I just feel very agitated for some reason. I still have to figure out dinner which is stressing me out but idk I guess I will see what happens. 

Yeah being able to just talk about what's been going on can really help take the weight off having to deal with things by yourself, I know what you mean @Eden1717 This might be a silly idea but sometimes I find writing a bit of a brainstorm of words/sentences to reflect what's going on helps me put things together a little. Have you tried that before? It doesn't have to make sense but it might help give an idea of the broader thoughts and feelings of what's been going on for you so you can articulate it? Idk sorry haha

Aw visiting your family and watching Hell's Kitchen should like a good distraction, but I'm hearing you're still feeling really agitated Smiley Sad

I hope it's okay to ask this- When you say you're afraid of foods, is it related more to body image stuff worried about what it might do or is it like worrying if the food is going to hurt you because you're worried about people trying to harm you? Or something else? Just wondering because there are lots of reasons why food can be scary so wanted to clarify!