cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Also hi @Maddy-RO, I haven't seen you on the forums in agess! How are you going? I've been missing seeing your drawings on the pictionary thread and all the cat trivia! Cat Happy Cat Wink Cat Tongue

@Eden1717 Haha, Hells Kitchen. I watch that sometimes too. Gordon Ramsay is quite the character! Its unfortunate that you are feeling stressed and agitated though Smiley Sad. At least you have some company and a distraction, assuming that helps a little.

Haha lovely to catch you @Lost_Space_Explorer5. I work casually now so I only fill in occasionally when shifts are available and I'm free! I miss the forums, users and games (e.g., cat trivia) when I'm not here! Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

Ah that makes sense @Maddy-RO Smiley Happy We miss you too Cat Very Happy

@Maddy-RO  Yeah Gordon Ramsay is pretty intense lol. 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Yeah sometimes I try writing dot points and stuff idk I just haven’t been able to lately. The food fear is partly body image partly because I am scared they will hurt me and partly some other reasons I don’t know how to explain. Like it is a lot of things all together. 

I am feeling a little scared tonight like about the whole someone stalking me thing like I am just really worried and idk what to do. 

@Eden1717 Smiley Sad That's a lot of worries to be dealing with.. And there was me being optimistic by asking which which worry it was. Sigh. It's no wonder the eating stuff is so bad at the moment with all of that going on. Are there any foods that feel safe? Sorry you're still scared someone is following you and trying to hurt you Smiley Sad How did you get through the other night when it was really bad (although it sounds like it's been pretty bad for a while now Smiley Sad) ? I recall you didn't get much sleep but did anything help with the fear? (TV, hiding, talking on here, etc.)?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  not many foods feel safe at the moment to be honest. And the other night didn’t go well idk I don’t really know how to cope with this like things aren’t really helping and idk I am just very scared and stressed. 

Hey @Eden1717 , just catching up on your thread, I'm sorry that things are feeling pretty scary and overwhelming at the moment. Feeling like someone's stalking you sounds like it would be an awful feeling Smiley Sad  It's good that visiting your family was a bit of a distraction (I like a bit of Hell's Kitchen too! Also really like kitchen nightmares)... I think you've mentioned that your mum has helped you before with preparing some food, do you think that could help at all? 

Have you talked about your fears about food with your psych at all? 

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Janine-RO  well my fridge is broken so i have nowhere to store anything at the moment. and i have talked about it a little but not much idk it is hard.

i am feeling really agitated tonight and still scared and tired and i had a big day and a family member is staying with me at the moment which as much as it is nice to see them is a little stressful for me at times. idk i am just feeling really weird and everything is a lot and idk what to do with myself. i just i kind of want to scream and idk there is too much going on. 

Oh no, it must be hard to manage without a fridge @Eden1717. How long have you been dealing with that for? That must be so frustrating.

I am sorry things are still a lot at the moment. I can see how having a family member over would make things that bit more stressful for you. How long are they staying for?

@Taylor-RO  the fridge has been gone for a few days now, and they are staying for a week. 

i am hoping today isnt so tiring but i have no idea what will be happening and I feel weird about today as a day anyway. I am just feeling really stressed and agitated as well and still scared and idk everything is a mess but i cant seem to stop that from happening.