cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

@Taylor-RO  hopefully for sunday. I dont need to brainstorm anymore I think everything is sorted now. 

Hey @Eden1717 I'm so glad you were able to get a new laptop the other day, I was really feeling for you starting the new uni year without one must be a relief Heart I know you've been really exhausted lately, did you manage to get some sleep last night? Have you got much on today?

I'm going to send you an email today too to look out for Heart

@Hannah-RO  I hardly slept, today I had class it was terrible. 

I'm thinking of you @Eden1717. I'm not much help at the moment sorry but I'm thinking of you and really hope you're keeping yourself safe!! 

Is there something fun you could do on your new laptop to keep yourself busy and distracted tonight? Please don't do anything silly!! We really care about you 💙

Morning @Eden1717 I am really hoping you got some sleep last night, it must be knocking you around to not be getting rest and then having to attend class. I'm gonna send a little check in with you today, when you have the energy to have a look please do. 

I am scared. 

Hey @Eden1717 can you tell us a bit more about what's going on with you tonight?

@Andrea-RO  My psychologist called the crisis team but it is ok now because the crisis team hasn’t tried to contact me so I don’t have to worry anymore. 

I can really understand how that would be scary @Eden1717, especially since I know how distressing the crisis team and hospital can be for you 💖 is there any reason why your psychologist called the CATT for you tonight?

She said she was worried about me @Andrea-RO