cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Hey @Eden1717, I'm really sorry to hear that - how did you go with tonight?

@Andrea-RO  tonight has been difficult i am still really agitated and stuff. i just dont feel good. 

Hey @Eden1717 so sorry you weren't feeling good last night, were you able to feel a bit less agitated? Are you doing any better today?

@Hannah-RO  no i wasnt and no i am not. I still feel really bad. 

I am struggling a lot at the moment no matter how hard i try my house just keeps getting messier and I need to cook some food but i just cant and there is so so so much going on in my head and i am really agitated and i want to scream and i cant deal with everything and i know moving away wont fix anything but i dont feel like i have another choice and everything is too much and i just i cant deal with it i cant do it i cant i am not nothing is working and i am too tired. 

Hey @Eden1717, I am sorry you are still feeling really bad. That must really suck especially if you have a lot of things to get done at home too. Things sound like they are really overwhelming right now. When you say moving away, do you mean back home with your parents or somewhere else?

Hey @Eden1717 I'm sorry you're still feeling sad and agitated Smiley Sad I can relate a bit to the mess, I can't seem to keep my room clean and it's getting to me. Is there anything we can help with today? Did you want to chat about anything?

@Taylor-RO  Somewhere else 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  idk I am just still feeling really bad and I was hearing things last night and now I keep thinking certain people are trying to kill me and idk it is complicated.

@Eden1717 That does sound scary and complicated. What have you been doing today to try and distract yourself? Are you seeing any supports soon?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I have been trying to do lots of things but I can’t do anything for more than 5mins before I start getting really agitated. 

Sorry @Eden1717 that sounds awful and scary. I'm hearing how agitated you're feeling, is there anything we can do to support you today? Do you want to have a chat about something else?

We're here to support you however we can, I really mean that Heart