cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

I can tell how hard you are trying @Eden1717 the fact that you've been able to get up and try to get things done alone speaks volumes! I really struggle to even move when I'm really distressed. I'm really sorry to hear you ended up having a bit of a meltdown early this morning Smiley Sad thinking of you and please know that even if you can't fully describe what is happening today for you, we all care and will be here, it doesn't have to make sense - as long as you can get some of it off your chest. 

@Bre-RO  Thanks I am still feeling super off and weird and agitated and everything is still kind of a mess but I am trying to keep distracted and idk I just feel like weirdly energized but also like there is something terrible about to happen idk how to explain anything today I just feel really really weird and my head won’t stop and I am still scared too. 

Hey @Eden1717, how did you go with tonight? Are you still feeling energized after this afternoon?

Hi @Eden1717 , just popping in to say hello and that I care and I'm always here. I've been struggling myself hence why I haven't posted that much, but I'm thinking of you. I hope you're doing ok and you're safe. Take care xx

@musicfan_xo  thanks 

@Andrea-RO  idk i just feel weird and really on edge tonight kind of feels like last night and i am worried the same thing will happen again. i am trying really hard to keep distracted and to try and relax but everything feels really off and i just dont feel right. 

@Eden1717 sorry if I did something wrong..

Sorry to hear that things have been really hard for you lately @Eden1717. I hope that you were able to help yourself feel a bit better last night and that you were able to get some rest. How are you feeling today?

@musicfan_xo  why do you think you did something wrong? like last time you havent done anything wrong I just wasnt feeling great so i didnt have it in me to write a long reply I dont mean to seem like i am upset with you i genuinely mean that i am thankful... is there something in particular about my response that made you feel like i was upset? i am only asking so this situation can be avoided in the future and so we can find a communication style that works. 

@Sophia-RO  I didnt get much rest and i am still feeling really bad. i feel like i am about to explode and i am trying really hard to keep it together but i am struggling and i really dont feel good at all. 

@Eden1717 sorry, I was just trying to be friendly and let you know I'm thinking of you. sorry, I'll go away

@musicfan_xo  I am really not upset with you and you dont have to go away, i was just trying to figure out what happened so that i could avoid making you feel unwelcome in the future. i guess that is the hard part about online communication sometimes things land differently than intended.