cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

I'm sorry you're behind in your classes Smiley Sad Is there stuff you can put less effort into to get through it faster @Eden1717
Highlighted

Yeah they might be waiting for some results, I hope they get back to you sooner rather than later @Eden1717. The side effects sound really unpleasant.

Being behind really sucks. I have definitely felt that way many times before. I agree with what @Lost_Space_Explorer5 said. Maybe there are some things you can pause for now and come back to later? Understandable if not but sometimes it is really hard to stay on top of absolutely everything all at once. I was also wondering if it would help to make your own list of what you need to do? Just so you can keep track if some of it isn't included in the outline Smiley Happy I know I found it really satisfying to tick off things.

Highlighted

@Taylor-RO I have already made several lists @Lost_Space_Explorer5  there is nothing that requires less effort. 

I feel like shit today and kind of just want to disappear i think maybe i made the wrong choice before.  

Highlighted

Why did i ruin everything, why do i keep ruining everything, nothing is going to be ok it never was and i was stupid for even thinking it might, it hurts again everything hurts again it is all my fault everything is always my fault. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 Damn I thought prioritsing stuff could help but everything sound like it's important Smiley Sad Could you prioritise according to weighting and focus on the ones worth more of your final mark?

Hey you did not make the wrong choice by sticking around, if that's what you mean! We care about you here! You're always showing amazing support and telling us about your own experiences which helps so many people- including those just reading through the forums who never post Smiley Happy People must care about you even more irl and you have so much to offer!

I hear stuff is really overwhelming atm but you won't always feel like this.. Are you feeling safe? Do you have a safety plan you could use? I would really miss you if you disappeared Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Nope everything is not your fault! Have you been taking your meds and looking after yourself properly @Eden1717 Smiley Sad?
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well today @Eden1717. It sounds like you have been thinking about a lot of stuff lately. I just want to echo what Lost_Space_Explorer5 mentioned, and check in on you. Are you feelinf safe tonight? You mentioned that you made the wrong choice before, did you want to explain a bit more about what you meant by that?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Sophia-RO  I think i am safe at the moment. I am still taking my meds but i dont want too i havent tonight though. I did make the wrong choice because this is all my fault and now i just get to enjoy to shitty consequences. i dont know how to explain what i mean by that though i guess it doesnt really matter anyway it doesnt change the fact that i screwed up. 

Highlighted

I didnt mean to ruin everything i really didnt, i didnt even know what i was doing when i did it i didnt know well i did in a way but i didnt know exactly i didnt know that would be what broke everything. right then at the time i didnt know that was it. i am just so tired i try and try and try so hard for everyone one else i dont even really do things for me but no matter who it is for it is never enough. i am not ever good enough. i want to scream but i cant and i want to hide but there is no where i can do that. i think i am going to end up crying tonight again. i tried my best i really did. 

Highlighted

Maybe you should take your meds tonight, and talk to your doctor if you want to change them? Otherwise it could be dangerous not to take them?

I'm a bit confused, what did you mess up? What do you mean by stuff being broken? You certainly do try very hard @Eden1717, and that's all anyone can ever ask for. You mentioned that you haven't done anything for yourself, do you think you could do something nice tonight, like watch TV or listen to music, etc?

How are you planning on keeping yourself safe until you next see your psych?