cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Hey @Eden1717 , I'm sorry to hear that things are so hard right now. It sounds like it's been a really exhausting couple of weeks. Are you feeling like you can stay safe tonight? 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, I'm here if you need a chat, I'm sorry you've been feeling so down recently Smiley Sad You've got so much strength- I think you definitely can keep doing this. Things aren't gonna feel like this forever, but I know that's so hard to believe when you're feeling that low..
Highlighted

@Janine-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5  everything is a mess, I have screwed up everything and I just really dont feel right i woke up exhausted and then spent the day napping and i still feel exhausted and really spaced out and my eating issues are really bad right now and i feel like i need to cry but i cant and my head just doesnt feel right but i dont know how to explain it. i just dont know what is happening to me. 

TW

i havent self harmed all year but yesterday and today i seriously considered it.

i just dont know what to do anymore and i cant everything is too much. 

Highlighted

Do you think calling a helpline tonight might be a good idea to make a safety plan for the next little while? When are you next seeing your psychiatrist? I'm sorry things are so bad at the moment.. Smiley Sad Is there any way we can help-did you want to talk through anything you mentioned? What do you think is most urgent that should be dealt with right now?
Highlighted

The last few days sound really tough and exhausting Heart It can be really frustrating when you have a feeling you just can't quite explain. We are here to listen/help in whatever way we can. What are your plans for the rest of the night?
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today? It seems like things are really crap right now for you, I'm sorry you've got all of this shittiness going on Smiley Sad Were you able to have a sleep last night? 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Taylor-RO @Hannah-RO  I cant talk to a helpline because i am struggling to physically talk at all and even typing is harder than usual. also safety plans dont really work for me. today has also been terrible i feel horrible and i cant manage to do anything it has now been over a week and i havent done a single thing for uni or anything really i just cant focus and i want to scream my house is a mess and i keep pacing and crying and i tried to make an appointment with the uni disability services but i cant see them for a week which i feel like is too far away. i really dont know what to do i dont think i can do this any of this i have screwed everything up and it is too far gone to fix it all. i keep trying but i just cant and i am too tired and everything hurts too much and i just dont think i can do this anymore. 

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear it's so hard to express yourself at the moment @Eden1717. It's great you made an appointment with disability services though, hopefully they can help out a bit. How can you stay safe tonight? Also when are you next seeing your psychiatrist? (hehe are you avoiding my question? Smiley Tongue- nah I appreciate stuff is really overwhelming at the moment, and understand it would be exhausting to answer all of these questions)
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I actually didn’t even see that question, I saw them yesterday. Idk about tonight right now I am laying in complete darkness crying and I keep trying to stop but it keeps happening. I really don’t know what to do anymore I have been trying all week to just hang on and wait for my supports to help but they aren’t helping and maybe they aren’t going to and I genuinely don’t have a lot left in me to keep fighting with like I feel like I am not going to be able to keep this up much longer but I don’t know when the tipping point will happen. If I wasn’t so exhausted and barely able to move it might be right now but seeing as I can’t get up who knows.

Highlighted

What do you mean by tipping point @Eden1717? Are you feeling safe tonight? Do you think if calling a helpline is too difficult, you could use a webchat type service? We really want you to be safe Smiley Sad