cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

Hey @Eden1717,

That's pretty intense to hear those voices again, is it something you'd be comfortable telling your psych about? It might be necessary to adjust some of your medication. They might also be able to help with the rough side effects you're also having at the mo ❤️

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO  I don’t know because they would probably want to upthe meds and I don’t want to do that. Plus I only heard them for a little while, I don’t know why I am just feeling really agitated today like I can’t sit still and I feel really like nothing is enough like I only did a bunch of uni work because I couldn’t just sit and like idk how to explain it but it is uncomfortable. I just don’t want to have to deal with this why do I even have to take meds anyway was it that bad before do I really HAVE to take them maybe I screwed up maybe the doctors are wrong. I don’t know what to do I just do not feel good today. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , I'm sorry to hear that things were rough last night. From what you've said here, it sounds like the meds may have been helping a bit, but it sucks that they come with those side effects. When are you seeing your psych next, do you think it would be worth chatting with them to see if there's tweaks they can make for you? It's great that you've been able to get some uni work done with everything going on. 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO  idk if I want to talk to them about it or not they won’t want to let me do what I want with meds so I don’t think there is any point. Idk everything is just weird today I just don’t feel right. 

Highlighted

Hello @Eden1717, it's a shame that you aren't sure if you want to talk with your psych about this. Have you had a chance to tell them the reasons behind why you would like to change your meds? Maybe writing that down and reading it out to them or sending it to them might be helpful. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling right today, is there anything that you can do tonight to help feel better?

Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  The problem is I have tried nearly all the medications available already and there are literally only a couple left and they are like really intense ones which need regular blood tests and stuff and are hard to manage so there isn’t really anything for me to change too. I am still not feeling right and nothing is really helping idk I literally started screaming in my car randomly before and I just feel super agitated for no reason well there is one thing making it worse but then I am only doing that thing because I am agitated so I literally don’t know what to do like a vicious cycle kind of anyway I have been trying to just focus on my studies but now I am hitting a wall and can’t even do that. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 I'm sorry you've been feeling agitated lately Smiley Sad What did you mean about the vicious cycle if you don't mind me asking? Medication stuff can be so frustrating hey Smiley Sad I'm sorry I seemed insensitive about trying to manage side effects in my last post, I didn't realise how out of control you are feeling about it, that must be really exhausting and isolating.. I don't understand why people would ignore it that sounds horrible

What's going on with your studies that you feel like you're at a standstill? Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  It is like I am doing something that makes me more agitated only I only started doing the thing in the first place because I was super agitated and now it is like that makes it worse but I am doing it because I am agitated and I can’t stop it. It is ok it isn’t like you are the one who has been ignoring the issue for 15 years I am not upset with you. I am just frustrated because I feel like no matter how hard I try I can’t ever be ok. I don’t know why they ignore it either it is genuinely and very literally killing me slowly and no one seems to care. I have been doing basically nothing for this whole week except studying and I just need a break only if I stop studying the agitation gets even worse and I can’t focus properly because my head is overloaded but I also can’t stop or sit still. Idk it is weird idk what to do but I am seriously getting frustrated and I don’t even know what exactly about. 

Highlighted

Aw @Eden1717 being agitated is so shitty, it really is the worse. How are you today? Here for you today if you need someone to listen to you. 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  I am still really freaking agitated and I want to scream at everyone and everything and I am so idk how to explain it. I want to throw things and I want off these stupid meds and I want to not have to deal with everything and I want to idk I am just so so ugh I can’t even describe it the way it feels. I am supposed to be studying but nope I can’t seem to do that either.