cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

I know when I started my meds, I went through a week or two of symptoms that weren't fun at all. Do you think that could be why you are feeling a certain way that you can't fully describe? It must be so frustrating @Eden1717 

Highlighted

Ugh agitation sucks @Eden1717, especially when you don't know what's causing it Smiley Sad Do you think going for a walk or something might help? I get the feeling of trying and feeling like things aren't gonna be okay, it sucks Smiley Sad I guess just taking it a day at a time helps me, or like hour by hour sometimes if the day is particularly bad... Sometimes that's all we can do hey
Highlighted

@Bre-RO  Maybe idk it could be but idk how long I will have to put up with that for if it is. 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Yeah I am trying to just take things slowly but idk I have been going for walks a lot and idk nothing seems to be working.

idk it is just confusing because these meds where supposed to make me less agitated that is literally why I was started on them and now they aren’t even making me sleepy which they were also supposed to so now I worry they will just want to up them which I don’t want and ugh anyway idk what is going on unless I am about to get manic again that will be fun :/ ugh anyway I am just trying to stay as relaxed as possible. 

Highlighted

It sounds like you have been quite proactive lately @Eden1717, hopefully you find an activity that helps you soon. Sorry to hear that the medications have not been too helpful yet, do you think it would be helpful to bring this up with your psychiatrist? They may be able to discuss some alternative options with you. What kind of activities do you have in mind that can help you to relax?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  I don’t know nothing is helping to relax me currently. 

I saw my psychologist today she today she said I was manic and I don’t know how I feel about that. Oh well even if this feeling has a name it doesn’t do anything to help me relax or stop feeling on edge :/ 

Highlighted

Hm I'm sorry walking isn't helping @Eden1717 Smiley Sad Good on you for trying to relax though.. Have you been getting enough sleep lately? Did the psych make any suggestions?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Relaxing is not working at all, I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep. And no they just said they would email my psychiatrist but said they couldn’t do much. 

I am so agitated and irritated right now I want to scream and my mum keeps wanting to do paperwork with me and now is not the right blinking time to be asking me to do stinking paper work. 

Highlighted

It sucks that you have not found anything to help you relax @Eden1717. Do you find watching videos helpul and relaxing? When I am feeling stressed I sometimes like to watch some relaxing videos on youtube like asmr, or nail art. Is that something that you have tried before? Sorry that you are feeling a bit uncertain about how to process what you psychologist said today. Were you able to discuss some strategies with your psychologist around how to help you cope and relax?
Highlighted

That sounds really frustrating @Eden1717 Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Sophia-RO  I have no idea how to describe how I am feeling today except that it isn’t good I feel really off and now I keep thinking that this is because I didn’t do what the beings wanted before and now they are trying to kill me like I just hugely fucked up and now I am having to pay for it, I mean they did say they would and it has been about the right amount of time..... what if this was the plan the whole time.... maybe I should stop taking the meds so that they can talk to me more and then I can just do what they want and be done with it for good. Idk why I didn’t listen the first time or the second I want to scream but I literally cannot.