cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Please help

Ok i am sorry to bother everyone and i am sorry if this gets long but i really dont know what is going on anymore and my head just wont stop and i need everything to be faster and i constantly want to yell at everyone and i need i dont even know how to explain it but i am so irritable and impatient and everything is all over the place and i cant make it stop and i have this feeling like i need to repeatedly stab myself over and over and over again and it wont go away and i cant focus and i want to scream so much and all the time and nothing is making this stop it get keeps getting more intense and i cant sleep and my head feels like it is going to explode or something and i want to run and ugh i cant explain it but i feel really uncomfortable.  

Re: Please help

Hey @Eden1717 i am sorry you're feeling that way, it sounds incredibly overwhelming and painful, worse if you also feel helpless to do anything Smiley Sad

What is the most important thing for us to do for you right now? 

right now i dont know i literally cant do anything but need to do everything at the same time and i am about to scream and my head wont stop and i just cant deal with all of this it is so frustrating and everything needs to move faster and ugh i just cant take this i am not even sad exactly i am just really really really irritable and like i need to do stuff but i dont know what and ugh i cant i want to stab something and i cant focus and everything is all over the place and my head isnt mine and the evil spirit that i accidentally let in wont leave me alone and ugh i just cant this is all too much

Also @Ben-RO I feel like i am going to explode and everything is just too much and i cant sit still and i dont know what to do. 

Hey @Eden1717,
I'm a little worried for you right now. Are you going to be ok tonight? Please let us know!

Perhaps there's some distractions you could be trying? It sounds like a lot of energy right now so perhaps there's something to do to use it, like watching tv or colouring in?

@RevzZ I think i will be ok tonight I just need to try and focus but i cant it is complicated and i just want to scream and there is so much in my head i just feel really unsettled and i am trying to keep busy i am listening to music and stuff but idk everything is just really frustrating and i dont know what to do. 

That's good to hear that you'll be ok @Eden1717. Is there something you really need to focus on or something on your to-do list for tonight? If there is, music is a great idea for now.

Perhaps you could take a little nap or a shower? I feel that getting myself to do something relaxing (ish) like that helps. Or you could take an early sleep tonight and see how it goes tomorrow?

@RevzZ I cant sleep i havent been getting to sleep until 6-7am for the last month and i just cant settle and there is too much going on i am trying to just keep busy but i just want to scream everything is just too much. 

Is there anything I can do to help you through this right now @Eden1717? Anything you need? I'd give you a hug if I could though I don't think there's an emoji for it *virtual hug*

@RevzZ thanks. I honestly dont think anyone can help anymore i just i need to wait this out but i dont know how i even tried a helpline but it didnt help part of me wants to cry and the other part wants to laugh and i just feel really confused.