cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please help

@Eden1717 i am guessing you feel pretty worried about sharing this stuff with your psychologist and that might be making the feelings and thoughts worse? 

yes @Ben-RO i am worried. if i told him he could tell other people and those other people could hurt me and what if he doesnt believe me and i just i cant it will ruin everything and i dont know who to talk to but i need to talk to someone to figure all this out because otherwise i just there is too much i cant everything hurts and i can feel something hurting but i dont know what it is and i am scared and i cant make this all stop and i can feel them and i just i cant do this. 

Highlighted

That sounds really tough @Eden1717 it must be very overwhelming and stressful right now for you Smiley Sad

@Ben-RO I really dont know what to do anymore i feel really lost and stuck and i am trying so soo hard and there is too much noise and i cant take this i cant all i can think about right now is hurting myself like i have to it wont stop otherwise and i feel like i am about to jump off a cliff or something i cant explain it. i just i cant make this stop. 

What's the most important thing for you right now @Eden1717

If you're feeling so stressed that you feel like hurting yourself then it's time to get extra help to help you get through that. 

@Ben-RO I dont know what is most important maybe no i dont know i am trying to keep distracted and everything but i just feel this pulling at me like something is forcing me in a certain direction but i dont know where and i cant settle and i just i dont know what to do. What do you mean by "extra help"?

Well, i am not sure, extra help is different for everyone, but if you're feeling so very very stressed that you've thought about ending your life then it's time to tell someone about that, even if you're not ready to talk about everything. 

Do you have a safety plan? 

@Ben-RO I dont exactly have a safety plan like there are people i am supposed to call if i feel bad but most of them are away at the moment or i cant contact them at this time. it is complicated i just dont know what to do they would ask why and i couldnt tell them and then everything would be an even bigger mess. and i just i need to scream i cant take this i just i am so lost and i want to cry but i cant and my head something is trying to get into my head and ugh i just i cant take this. i dont know what to do. 

That sounds very complicated and upsetting Smiley Sad

@Ben-RO I just need to i dont know i need to talk to the spirit world but i dont want to let any bad ones in and i just i dont know maybe i have to risk it to find out what they all want......  i think i know what i have to do now.