cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please help

@RevzZ I dont know maybe it just feels like this is something inside me like nothing outside is going to get rid of it. 

Perhaps tomorrow may be a better day then? As you said, waiting has helped you, even if it was just a little bit delayed so it could be better tomorrow, even if it is just a little bit. Please let us know how it goes tomorrow! I wish I could do more to help you though again, I'm limited to tidbits of advice, chatting and virtual hugs....*hug*

@RevzZ I am not doing so well today everything is a mess and i am really agitated and i cant settle and i am scared cause something is going on with me and i can feel it but i dont know how to explain it in a way that people will believe me I just it is scaring me and i dont know how to control it but i am trying it is just really hard and they wont leave me alone i can feel them there always asking always watching some i think are protecting me but some are bad and trying to hurt me. i just dont know what i should do. this is too much. 

@Eden1717 that sounds really full on Smiley Sad

Is there anything you could try right now to help you feel a little less agitated?

We're here @Eden1717 if you need someone/somewhere to vent. Always happy to listen Smiley Happy

@RevzZ @May_ I feel even worse now everything keeps going wrong and i cant make it stop i just want to scream I honestly cant do this anymore i am so sick of all this shit and i just dont know if i even want to do it anymore i am so so so incredibly done with everything. 

Hi @Eden1717, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so much today. Are you safe at the moment? We're here to listen if you want to have a chat about what's going on.

- Hayley R/O

I am safe right now @TOM-RO I am just really upset. 

@Eden1717 I'm glad your safe.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I'm glad you're safe too @Eden1717 and it's ok to be upset. That's some really challenging stuff you're dealing with! Have you spoken to any of your mental health supports about it? I know you said earlier in the thread that you feel like people won't believe you but it's also important to be honest so that you can get the support you need Heart

- Hayley R/O