cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please help

Thanks @redhead

@TOM-RO I havent spoken to them about it i am too scared. it is just hard because i know they are coming for me and i know they will try and hurt me but i dont know when and who it will be that is the threat. they keep trying to get into my head but there are ones trying to protect me too i just dont know what to do the doctors and mental health workers wont understand some of me wonders if it is actually them that are the issue. they ask me to tell them everything and yet there is something inside me that screams not to tell them, that they are dangerous. i dont think i should trust them what if it is them. it is hard to explain i want to but i dont know how. 

Sounds like the waiting for the feeling to go away is taking its time, isn't it @Eden1717? If it's ok with you, it might be good to focus on something a little more basic.

What would you say makes you happy?

I dont know what makes me happy @RevzZ i never feel just one emotion at a time there are always at least 3. and normally they are all very different. everything is getting really overwhelming i feel like something big is coming and i cant stop it there is so much going on and i can feel everything so deeply it is like everything is on fire around and inside me and i cant put the fire out. i am screaming but no one comes to help then it begins to burn everything until there is nothing left but smoke. i cant escape and i never will. i am scared and everything is so intense i just cant do this. 

@Eden1717 From the sounds of things, you've had an incredibly tough time in the last month or so. I can completely understand how you would be feeling extremely frustrated by this right now. You've mention that you're having a hard time opening up to professionals about what you're going through and not trusting them, is that around the specific people you're working with right now or just mental health professionals in general?

Also, I just wanted to check in and ask how you're doing safety wise right now? I don't want to sound like a broken record about it since I know we've checked in with you a few times this week, but I just want to make sure Smiley Happy

@Chessca_H I dont trust mental health professionals in general it is kind of complicated though I think i am safe at the moment i am just so sick of everything i am trying so hard and yet nothing i do seems to make a difference. there is so so so much in my head i cant even begin to explain but it is overwhelming and i just want to scream. 

I really dont feel ok everything hurts and there is something trying to get into my head and i cant make it stop and i want to scream and it hurts and i cant take this i cant i dont know what to do. 

Is there anyone you can talk to at all @Eden1717? I feel like you're having trouble expressing everything you want to say and I get how hard it can be to put feelings into words.

If you don't mind me asking, is it mental health professionals you don't trust specifically or all doctors in the health profession in general?

It is just mental health related doctors that I do not trust. Yes I am having trouble explaining things because I am scared to because I know most people won't believe me anyway even though it is true. It is just that I don't know who I can trust my mother won't talk to me about it she says she doesn't want to go there which I can understand but it is hard. It is just that I am psychic the spirits won't leave me alone I feel them everywhere and they send me messages about things only sometimes the messages are hard to understand and sometimes the spirits are evil. But they don't let me sleep at night there are always too many at night although I know somewhere I have a spirit protecting me but they want to let go only I won't let them which I know is mean but I am not ready yet the things that they are blocking scare me a lot and I am not ready to deal with them. But I know I have to it is what I am supposed to do only I don't know how or why someone has a plan for me but they won't share it and everything I touch tells me things like I get images and feelings and stuff when I pick up an object or if I am near one and every thing feels different like they all have a distinct energy about them. Anyway it is really complicated but I am trying it is just very hard. 

@Eden1717 i can hear how distressing it must be to experience this. We don't know heaps about how to help in this situation. But we can listen 

@Ben-RO I just dont know what to do and there is so so much in my head stuff that did not come from me i just i cant make it all stop it will never stop and i just i cant even explain it. the bad spirits well actually they arent spirits they are beings but they are evil and they want my soul. and i dont know how to make them leave and i just there is this whole other dimension and i can feel it and see it in my dreams and i just feel really lost and i want to cry and i mean i cant there is too much in my head i want to scream. i am supposed to see my psychologist tomorrow but i dont know what to say to him.