cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please help

Hey @Eden1717 what do you mean by knowing what you have to do? I know that could mean a lot of different things, but i have to ask- do you have a plan to hurt yourself or others?

Hey @Eden1717 what do you mean by knowing what you have to do? I know that could mean a lot of different things, but i have to ask- do you have a plan to hurt yourself or end your life?

@Ben-RO I it is complicated i dont have a plan to hurt anyone else or myself exactly it is just well no one esle should get hurt it is just that it could make me more upset depending on the outcome. i am going to contact the spirit world i have to. 

@Eden1717 i would really like you to have a chat to your treating team please, because i am worried that things are very overwhelming for you right now. It also seems like the thoughts and feelings you're experiencing are causing you a lot of distress too. I am sending you an email too.

@Ben-RO I checked but no email has come through yet. PLEASE do NOT talk to them please i cant what if i make a plan with you or i guess i could try a hotline or something but please dont talk to them please. i will get into trouble.