cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Poetry, I don't know if this is what you call it but yeah.

Hey there @Josh99, I'll be on the RO forum tonight. 

Thanks for having the bravery to post everything you are going through. Relationships are one of the hardest things to feel confident about in life, let alone now how low you are feeling about yourself, and girls and life right now. But hang in there, you have come to the right place to get some great support and advice. 

Also can I check, you are talking about death and dying - are you safe at the moment? Will you be safe tonight?

It sounds like you turn to music to inspire you sometimes, anything other than the Beatles you feel you could listen to at the moment?

@Sally-RO hey, yeah it is and i'm sick of having the one off thing i really want someone that will love me, but everyone has that problem i guess. i should be fine i always have these nights i'll just sit down and have a smoke in the rain. I always played the beatles when i'm feeling love and it just reminds me of the happy times i had with them but i can never have again

@Sally-RO i've been playing this song on repeat it's only ones who knows by the arctic monkeys. it's a song that i believe to by where i'm at in life

@Josh99 Let me have a listen and get back to you!

whenever i listen to it i can relate to everysingle line of song. like the first you would make it that bit better on your own, every single girl that i've liked or loved i think of it that way because it's too true

@Josh99 totally get you. I'm probably feeling that exact same way at the moment about love and relationships. 

Things initially seem so great and there's so much excitement and promise when "finding love", but it doesn't always work out how we first think hey?

@Sally-RO you're completely right, it happens all the time but the sad part is that i still want the love, whenever i look at when i'm out alone at night and i look off my hill and see all of the lights turning off for the night and that they have made it in life finding love, at ease with their lives, it just makes me more depressed when I think about it when they are in their houses warm and being loved and i'm outside smelling like burnt tobacco, with a leather jacket with bandages .... on my face. it's not a life to like

@Josh99 just had to edit some of the post (RO forum guidelines are here https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Welcome-announcements/MUST-READ-ReachOut-com-Guidelines/td-p/16). 

There's always hope but it always gets dimmed when we start to look and compare is my belief. Life is always every changing and love and relationships is one of the most unpredictable things about it!

@Sally-RO your not wrong hey, i did this assignment for english and i wrote down love,life and death will be one of
your greatest phantasms. i don't know if that applies here but it seems like it

@Sally-RO it says the link is invalid or something