cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Possible trauma

Hey @indieinsanus I think thats 100% fair - diving into the deep stuff is something you should do when you feel like you have the mental space to do so. Bit by bit - and we are here for you in the meantime Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO Thank you 

Highlighted

Hey Indieinsanus

I am so glad my words have helped! Relating to your later post - sounds like you know where your mental health is at overall, which is awesome, and I think it is great you have identified you would like to chat to a professional, but right now might not be the perfect time for you. I totally get that - for me, it was the same. However, I knew exactly when it suddenly became the right time for me.

It's good you have been feeling better, how are you this week? Sorry for the time getting back to your post!
Highlighted

@Abderian Its okay, I appreciate you replying at all. This week I have been feeling pretty good actually. I just got offered a temporary job, so I'm happy about that. Overall things have been going alright with me.

Thank you for your support. I hope things are going well with you.

Highlighted

That is so cool you got a job @indieinsanus ! It is definitely not easy to get a job in this climate, so good on you Smiley Very Happy Also glad to hear you're doing pretty good Cat Happy

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO Thank you, I'm pretty nervous because I haven't worked in a while, and its also a very labor intensive job, but I'm still happy to be making money again.

Highlighted

Understandable to be nervous @indieinsanus, it is always nerve wracking to start something new but it feels nice when you're able to get settled in. Are you starting this week? 

And yeah that is good about getting some money! Nice to have a bit of stability in these weird world times. 

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO I started on monday this week. And it is very intense to say the least. I am sore all over, but as the days go by my body seems to be adapting a little bit. I also hate waking up early, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Highlighted

That does sound very intense @indieinsanus. Hopefully its not too long before your body has adapted and you aren't feeling sore anymore! I think you might also find yourself adapting to waking up at an earlier time, although that can still be a hard thing to manage at times! Might have to try changing your bed time routine and going to sleep a bit earlier so you can get a good nights rest in. That is definitely easier said than done though Smiley Happy