cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problems

no problem <3 @annabethxchase

that’s so annoying!! i use to watch love child and the wrong girl and it was only released once a week Smiley Sad

Yes!! I just find myself watching and rewatching the episode and analyzing everything about it until the next one comes

My dad just 'apologized' for being so terrible. But he's done it so many times and I couldn't stand to listen to it. He doesn't have license & he asked if we wanted him to move out and i said yes because i emotionally cannot put up with this for any longer but then he just started saying all of this trash and i couldn't stand it

it just feels like im stuck in this endless abyss of terribleness that just keeps going and i cnat escape because if he moves out, we dont have the money to keep our house, our two dogs who i adore may be split and i dont want to spend any time with him if there is joint custody

im so sorry about this @annabethxchase

i know it might be a bit scary but do you think maybe you could talk to him about it ? ive had custody problems with my dad before so i know how it feels if this happens for you Smiley Sad is there anywhere you can go for some space right now and do something you like ? we’re here to listen and we care what happensHeartHeart

Highlighted

I really don't think I can talk to him, I'm in my room now with door shut I'm just so angry at him for everything he's done and how he thinks he can just apologies and keep doing it. Means alot that you care.

no problem, you deserve to be heard and i finally have someone who relates to a father like mine Smiley Wink @annabethxchase

for your wellbeing can you do something to calm your anger ? are you interested in talking to a helpline ? it’s very difficult situation because im not quite sure what to do about your dad but try and stay calm about everything. if he chooses to keep living with you, do you think you could give yourself space from him?

I'm sorry you have to go through that, I'm just doing a (difficult) Japanese assignment which is taking my mind off things. I think I could keep out of his way, but he would just put it as ignoring him and blame it on my mum.

i hope the assignment goes well ! @annabethxchase not really sure what to do about your situation. maybe you and your mum can try not trigger your dad and if leaves maybe your custody will be okay? your parents have to both agree on a custody too so your mum will try her best to give you what you want 💗 

Thanks soo much! Will definitely talk to mum