cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problems

aw sorry to hear it’s so intense Smiley Sad @annabethxchase

im really sorry you have to deal with this. what do you usually do when this happens ? i actually feel so bad for you because i know how it feels and it’s horrible !! do you think maybe talking to a helpline will help ? how does your sister feel about all of this ? 

im sending my loveHeartHeart

Naw thanks @litgym Heart

Usually I just block it out but I'm really sick of it, I can't talk to a helpline tonight but if things get worse I will. My sis gets super upset at my father but then after a day or so its back to normal

Heart

@annabethxchase i just have to say im really proud of you for staying strong during thisHeart do you have any self-care for tonight ? do you think there’s anything you can do to make this situation better ? Heart

@annabethxchase family arguments can be hard to wittness and be around.
I'm glad you try to block it out, what usually helps to block it out for you?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee @litgym Naww thanks guys!!

I've got some homework to get through and I am doing some scrap booking for my friends,

I usually shut my door and put in some earphones an blast some songs. 

@annabethxchase sounds goodHeart i hope this situation settles down soon x here to talkHeart

hey @annabethxchase

how are things ? Heart i just remembered does your school have the new counsellor yet ?

Highlighted

I woke up the other morning to a lot of yelling so that started off my day on a bad note Smiley Frustrated Not sure what even happened, probs something ridiculous... 

How do you remember that @litgym?! I am impressed! & Yes, she's quite nice but I really don't think I could talk to her without the school getting involved <333

aw im sorry, i remember those times and it’s horribke, isn’t it ? @annabethxchase

good brain i guess ! haha. do you speak to your mum about everything ? because if you see the counsellor and then school gets involved it would be any surprise to her ? sorry if i misunderstood :/ do you want to see any professionals ?

I don't talk to her about everything - she doesn't know I'm on RO & I don't think she'd like it if she found out I was sharing this much... I think it would. I would like to see a professional but honestly it costs a lot and I really wouldn't know what to do.